Hearts v Celtic, Premiership - Tynecastle 8pm Kick Off

Sad 😞 we’re not gonna do anything this year Jablonec will fuck us over
We’ll do well to finish in the top 3
We’re now looking at a Nuclear Winter 🥶
Caused by our Wonderful Board and PL
Anyone think next weeks protest is a bad idea. NOW
If the Fans do nothing your gonna be watching this weekly The Time for Organised Protests is now IMO

HH 😞

We didn't really wake up for the first 80 minutes. It is not the end of the world as everything is still on our hands, but this should give the board a kick in the arse.
Our substitutions came too late....we sprung into life when we made changes.
Please let us have a decent game vs Jablonec (work will be a nightmare if they put us out.)

FFS ...When your down we don't need every man wuman and their dug sticking the boot in ....this is what they want. Give it fucking up we are on a rebuild and this is the fucking damage ....let the haters say what they want get behind the team awe this gonna be a long season pish after wan game ...cmon tae .

It'll come..I remember feeling as shit a Easter road 24 years ago when a certain wee dreadlocked fucker sold the jerseys.....a few positives.... starfish will be a player, Bitton had his best game in a long time and....erm...,. can't think of any more at the minute but we have to be patient

If we don't score in the next 15
Well and truly cheated an non offside goal and free kicks that weren’t free kicks sick to the pit of ma stomach
Don't kid yourself on we were cheated we are fucking pish we had them pegged back, then we ran out off steam then makes the changes to late and let them back in the game the celtic management giving each other fist pump at the end off the game nearly made me smash my fucking telly up, bunch a fucking fannies hearts are pish

It'll come..I remember feeling as shit a Easter road 24 years ago when a certain wee dreadlocked fucker sold the jerseys.....a few positives.... starfish will be a player, Bitton had his best game in a long time and....erm...,. can't think of any more at the minute but we have to be patient
Do they not know biton is a midfielder

Back