Hearts v Celtic, Tynecastle, Sunday 3rd Mar, 12 noon

Gary67

Live on SkySports Football
A week ago this was a game to be very worried about. They were on an 8 game winning streak and we were struggling after another 2 dropped points at home. Now, after their capitulation at Ibrox and luck in getting a home draw v Hibs, coupled with our 2nd half at Motherwell and Wednesday's annihilation of Dundee, the very worried has decreased to mildly concerned. Play with the same pace, intensity and attacking intent as Wednesday and we will have too much for them. A drop off from midweek and we could drop points.

Cant see anything other than the same starting eleven, unless there's injuries, and having someone with the scoring record against Hearts as Kyogo waiting in the wings should give us even more confidence.

Hart
AJ CCV Scales Taylor
O'Riley Iwata McGregor
Yang Idah Maeda
Subs Bain Ralston Welsh Bernardo Kelly Kuhn Palma Kyogo Oh

3-1 to the champs with Idah scoring again

Last edited:
That’s the Team fur me ( ave heard that somewhere mmm)🤔
We need the pace and intensity 🤞
Also 3-1

HH🍀
I think it's a no-brainer, start with the same line-up push from kick off, most spl teams have gotten used to the tippy tappy side to side play of BR. The change in emphasis towards getting down the side and getting the ball into the box will have the mini huns unsure of what we're going to do, let's be honest Naismith isn't exactly the brain of Britain, my only concern is that the obvious tactics will be to kick the fuck out of our forwards and not to worry as the Mibs won't do anything about it. Ifi was BR I would have a word with Idah and worn him to be on his best behavior as the mib will be looking to card him at any opportunity they can. Winning by any margin is the only thing that counts Coybig HH

Agree with Gaz what a difference a week in football can make.
No matter when we play the cousins of William at their arena of bile it has always been a watch out.
This is no different but with CCV Iwata and big Idah providing the much needed physical spine the rest can now flourish at speed and get at the opposition.
We can now go high with crosses and low at pace and confuse the life out of the defending.
Big Scales has been our best defender this season but seems to be dropping off slightly.
He needs to get back to playing his rugged best and refocus.
The only thing missing is keeping a clean sheet as we seem to always put unnecessary pressure on ourselves even when we are killing teams.
This will be the warm up experience for mordor.... the players have to respond with a performance that leaves everything on the pitch given what's at stake.
A win by any result in this one is the ask.

Anyone see the killie hunz highlights??incident when the hunz are one down,,killie player breaking threw on goal not a player between the halfway line and the goal.hun player grabs his arm puts him off stride chance gone,,but it’s a straight red all day every day??
It wasn't a big pull back but it made the difference between the Killie getting to the ball first and Butland being able to clear the ball.

This is where the MIB make a huge difference…..we don’t have be good enough…..we have to be so much more than that…
The ref done all he could to help them the pullback don’t know why we have linesmen or VAR complete waste of time and money , thier second goal with one of thier players lying in a offside position distracting the keeper who was getting to his feet the ref was like a ballet dancer to get out the way of the ball, can’t see it ever changing

Aye looks like Calmac has an injury think he will sit this one out. 😞

Still to be assessed before the game but it might not be the worst thing if CalMac is out. Think some of his midfield colleagues would have a great opportunity to show they can take on more responsibility.

P.s. I really posted the link cos the Daniel J(K)elly typo made me laugh maybe the author is predicting more Jelly and Ice Cream 🤞 :LOL: 🍀

Members online

Latest posts

Back