Hearts v Celtic, Tynecastle, Sunday 3rd Mar, 12 noon

I think a lot of us suspect there is a good reason why PL does nothing about the 5WA. That fecker is either embroiled in the carve up or else he has so little faith in our ability to stand on our own and our business model is completely tied in with the Old Firm branding.

A more confident or forward-thinking CEO would have been brave enough to push on to grow the business in a different direction. But he is far too conservative in his outlook to try to deviate from a toxic model that we were tied to for so long, but that hasn't aged so well.

I have always said I believe Lawwell when he states that he hasn't read the 5WA. I think he had someone read it out to him so he can truthfully swear he has never read it even though he 100% knows the entire contents of it. Either way, it is gross negligence that he went out of his way to take any action when it so negatively impacted the finances and operations of our club/Celtic FC plc

Plausible deniability eh?…

If Fergus was in charge do you think the door would still be on its hinges
Use the money in the bank get the best KC build a dossier on the Huns and Voldemort
Then inform the SFA that not only is the VAR money stopping. But that pesky ( but I did not read it PL) 5 way agreement document will be released with immediate effect.
Fuck it just do the last 2 now and fuck the consequences.
But we’re going to the back seat of the Bus
Cause were yellow

HH😔

I’m convinced here’s something very disadvantageous to us in that agreement. Whatever is in that agreement, is I believe, very advantageous to the Huns.

To paraphrase, the lying King intimated as much some time ago.
He also smugly intimated that should anyone look for CAS to become involved going forward he was extremely confident of a favourable outcome. Read in to that what you will,…

Just read the following headline
Celtic are about to go to war with the SFA
About fucking time too
HH
And do not take a knife into a gun battle. We need to really go for it this time. Like when the Bunnet did not stop until the corrupt Jim Farry was forced to resign. Keep going until they are destroyed and Scottish fitba can rebuild free from their tyranny to become a better national sport.

Scottish referees must sign a form indicating if they support a team . This is standard practice in England and Wales. No signature should mean not reffing at Celtic park or when we are playing. That's a simple demand and should be easy to administer.
I agree that this should be standard protocol for every refereeing association. But I doubt that it will make any real difference as I suspect the fanbases of Motherwell, Partick Thistle, Queens Park, Hamilton, etc, would swell by all the MIBs suddenly signing their allegiances to clubs that they've never supported in their lives.

All administered by the same knuckle pressing goat shaggers with a knowing nod and a sleekit wink!

I agree that this should be standard protocol for every refereeing association. But I doubt that it will make any real difference as I suspect the fanbases of Motherwell, Partick Thistle, Queens Park, Hamilton, etc, would swell by all the MIBs suddenly signing their allegiances to clubs that they've never supported in their lives.

All administered by the same knuckle pressing goat shaggers with a knowing nod and a sleekit wink!
Bridie are you suggesting our totally truthful and honest mibs would lie 🤔

Members online

Latest posts

Back