Hearts v Celtic - Wednesday 27 February 7:45pm - all comments here

As a good Bhoy my neighbours have had to put up with my Screaming for the last 7 years
Your neighbors will get used to it even more when you convert them.

True. There's a wee bit of a backstory: There are about 20 homeless people camped nearby, maybe 200 yards behind the building, and they often come up here (not judging, just fact). My neighbour, a little paranoid, said "I heard someone calling for 'Eddie,' and I thought it might be them." :LOL:

It's a good thing I don't scream during afternoon games (early morning here). I end up watching games like Marcel Marceau, cheering in silence . . .

Get in there Celtic! Not pretty at times and we left it late but we kept going and showed the events of the last 48 hours isn't going to derail us. Sends out the message loud and clear to the rest, BR or no BR Celtic are still the best team in the country so GIRFUY!

Loved the reactions of the players and Lenny at the end of the game showed a great togetherness and team spirit. Lenny's interactions with some of the new bhoys who don't know him were especially pleasing as they looked to have warmed to him already.

Brendan who?

Back