Hearts v Celtic - Wednesday 27 February 7:45pm - all comments here

Lenny will be champing at the bit for Ralston, someone in his own mould, limited but run through walls for you.
To be fair Ralston bombing forward with some skill refining if possible, could be a real player.

I've winced every time with Toljan but first half tonight he at times at least looked like he knew he was supposed to be a defender and actually needed to read any attack, he headed clear one dangerous cross out, but his forward play the supposedly redeeming factor is generally timid to be kind, so don't even see that. He has a few nice flicks now and then, but looks like he has zero belief in his claimed speed.
Burke in contrast thinks he can reverse time and has all the self belief you could reasonably want, what a player he is now and in the making.

Just don't think Toljan is built or can be built up as a defender for the SPFL.
If he is Lenny will find it as he understands the concept of basic defending more than rodgers does or wants to.

Last edited:
Lenny will be champing at the bit for Ralston, someone in his own mould, limited but run through walls for you.
To be fair Ralston bombing forward with some skill refining if possible, could be a real player.

I've winced every time with Toljan but first half tonight he at times at least looked like he knew he was supposed to be a defender and actually needed to read any attack, he headed clear one dangerous cross out, but his forward play the supposedly redeeming factor is generally timid to be kind, so don't even see that. He has a few nice flicks now and then, but looks like he has zero belief in his claimed speed.
Burke in contrast thinks he can slow time.

Just don't think Toljan is built or can be built up as a defender for the SPFL.
If he is Lenny will find it as he understands the concept of basic defending more than rodgers does or wants to.
That's it exactly, Jim.......if it IS there, Lenny will find it.

The boys sat on the bench for a long while in Germany, then gets a shout in the blood and snotters of our game.

Reservations??? Definitely!

Potential??? Might just be there with the proper coaxing (and coaching)!

That's it exactly, Jim.......if it IS there, Lenny will find it.

The boys sat on the bench for a long while in Germany, then gets a shout in the blood and snotters of our game.

Reservations??? Definitely!

Potential??? Might just be there with the proper coaxing (and coaching)!

He looks a silky player going forward but there's times when he gets caught out and has to resort to bringing the man down
As you say, he's been out for a while and needs to adjust to the SPFL
I like Lustig as he knows what it's all about, we all get older, maybe he can help the boy, plus we've got Ralston coming back from injury, then there's Christian Gamboa, who hasn't really featured much in his time at Celtic
Lenny will instill the passion in those who have not witnessed it before
The THUNDER is back

Hoping for a little luck and a lot of support.
What a result and way to win, could not script a extra time last minutes winner much better for Lenny II
just as the zombies thought it was safe to go swimming in the moonbeams again.

LENNY II

Two absolutely brilliant goals. The performance overall wasn’t brilliant, but, just concentrate on the two goals. Thats all that mattered delivering three precious points away at a hard venue.

The second, coming when it did was beautiful. You could almost taste the pain in Sevconia as they hoped two points dropped.

Magic.

This game was all about winning. Ruining the hopes of all who hate us.

Job done.

I must admit, after I stopped shouting and celebrating I laughed like fuck at the crushing blow all sevconians felt watching us score.

It’s the little things. GIRFUY

Now for Hibs. Bring it on. :)

Two absolutely brilliant goals. The performance overall wasn’t brilliant, but, just concentrate on the two goals. Thats all that mattered delivering three precious points away at a hard venue.

The second, coming when it did was beautiful. You could almost taste the pain in Sevconia as they hoped two points dropped.

Magic.

This game was all about winning. Ruining the hopes of all who hate us.

Job done.

I must admit, after I stopped shouting and celebrating I laughed like fuck at the crushing blow all sevconians felt watching us score.

It’s the little things. GIRFUY

Now for Hibs. Bring it on. :)
How to stun the Huns yepe do da

Hoping for a little luck and a lot of support.
What a result and way to win, could not script a extra time last minutes winner much better for Lenny II
just as the zombies thought it was safe to go swimming in the moonbeams again.

LENNY II
Boyatas move into the box split the defenders but what a goal
nowt better than a last minute winner at that scumhole

Fantastic result that sent Doomed Levein scurrying under his mammy's skirt to suckle on her huge flacid labia!

Started well with young Hendo looking classy n Boyata looking skywards as he sells the jersey once again. Actually played better before the red card than after as the farts reverted to type by kicking everything they don't understand which is practically everything. You don't play an enormous mountain of a fella without saying something about your tactics! Hospital ball by Bain put some unnecessary pressure on last half hour n with fatty tarts defending like the Harlem globetrotters on crack. Wonderful ball by Broony n deserved winner by Eddie... complete eruption!

A real old fashioned midweek Celtic away game! Fans were outstanding! A night to remember for sure.

Fucked me throat n having a 'me' day with the door locked n built a wee nest for meself on the couch to recover after one of the best Celtic nights I've had in years!
We are Celtic, and we'll always be here!?

Back