Hedgehog

I remember reading Kes at school, and there was some weird teachers football match that occurred at some point and my English teacher wanted to swing from the goal post bar like what happened in Kes, I remember having to lift her up to the bar so she could hang off it! 😹
Her name was Ms Cunningham, a decent sort.

I remember reading Kes at school, and there was some weird teachers football match that occurred at some point and my English teacher wanted to swing from the goal post bar like what happened in Kes, I remember having to lift her up to the bar so she could hang off it! 😹
Her name was Ms Cunningham, a decent sort.
Was that flasher Cunningham

Wis he at school with Kes
Shite goalie! Couldn't even keep a bird tied to him! "Take that to the bookies" mindfart of a man! Wouldn't trust that with a buying shares in 1872...."where art thou shares"
"KES..KES..KES,Fuck it same as tit shares wae sevco ..... fuckin bird keek !🤨😆😆

When I moved down south my Mrs (yes she who fears hedgehogs) moved into the house a couple of weeks before me, it was a really old cottage in the middle of the countryside and every night she had mice in the house, she'd try and catch them and put them back in the field. Then i moved in with my cat Kira and Kira was the most viscous, brutal, take no prisoners, lovable creature you could imagine! Within days the mice had got the message, keep away from that hoose!
Then a bat got into the house one night! I'll always remember Kiras face "the fuckin mice can fly!!"

When I moved down south my Mrs (yes she who fears hedgehogs) moved into the house a couple of weeks before me, it was a really old cottage in the middle of the countryside and every night she had mice in the house, she'd try and catch them and put them back in the field. Then i moved in with my cat Kira and Kira was the most viscous, brutal, take no prisoners, lovable creature you could imagine! Within days the mice had got the message, keep away from that hoose!
Then a bat got into the house one night! I'll always remember Kiras face "the fuckin mice can fly!!"
So your mrs is your cat?

spiny-norman-demotivational-poster-1210023291-gif.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back