Hello ?

Not sure if there's a "say hello" section on here, if there is I can't find it, but thought I ought to say hello before starting to post.
As long as you dont say hello twice your more than welcome AJ...

And just because a thread header doesn't necessarily mean that the thread topic on here... We like a tangent or two...

Anyhoo welcome and are you a happy clapper or a doom merchant, thats the 2 main groups on here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Post away mate..

As long as you dont say hello twice your more than welcome AJ...

And just because a thread header doesn't necessarily mean that the thread topic on here... We like a tangent or two...

Anyhoo welcome and are you a happy clapper or a doom merchant, thats the 2 main groups on here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Post away mate..
don't forget the flat earth tangent πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
sorry ,Welcome AJ , as we slip sloooooowly off on a tangent

Welcome AJ. You are lucky that Maria the bouncer left here a few years back, so you will gain entry without enduring the Spanish Inquisition to make sure you are one of us. Get stuck into everything and don't be surprised if the posts go off in the most unexpected and bizarre tangents - staying on topic is too difficult for most of us (especially JamSam - he is the resident trouble-maker here ;)).

Welcome AJ. You are lucky that Maria the bouncer left here a few years back, so you will gain entry without enduring the Spanish Inquisition to make sure you are one of us. Get stuck into everything and don't be surprised if the posts go off in the most unexpected and bizarre tangents - staying on topic is too difficult for most of us (especially JamSam - he is the resident trouble-maker here ;)).
Funnily enough I wondered if the A was for Anthony and Tony was back... πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

Back