Hello ?

Perhaps a wee test for aspiring members would make life easier for those Noisers of suspicious temperament..
1 First Celtic game. Must give team and goal scorers. ?
2 How old are our city rivals from the Ibrox area of the dear green place?
3 Recite the De Profundis, backwards, while walking across hot coals .
What is Shammy's go-to mode of retribution?

Only a 100% pass mark will suffice.
Good point Frank, I think the first two questions might be problematic, but the 3rd 'test' would be a highly anticipated PPV event, also the inability to do the 'bouncy' seals the deal, no matter, WECLOME AJ, are you a right fullback by any chance...? if I may be so bold, your name wouldn't be Anaconda Jehoshaphat would it ? HH

If AJ smashed up the orange hall then he's OK in my book.
Smashed up might be slight exageration, but we kicked the door in, smashed a few pictures, and I remember there were a lot of rolled up carpets, which I didn't understand, but we pissed on them anyway.

Next day they were advertising a carpet sale.

"Haw Billy this carpet you bought smells fucking awfull"

Smashed up might be slight exageration, but we kicked the door in, smashed a few pictures, and I remember there were a lot of rolled up carpets, which I didn't understand, but we pissed on them anyway.

Next day they were advertising a carpet sale.

"Haw Billy this carpet you bought smells fucking awfull"
For any masonic politzi who may be lurking, 'allegedly' is the word M'Lud...besides a big boy did it, and ran away...

First game was againts Deadco at Ipox. It was an early kick off, and pissing down and we had no cover.

Big Shuggy Edvaldson scored two in the first half.

They cunts scored 3 in the second. After the game we went back to Clydebank smashed up the Orange hall, and then went up to Killbowe park and had a ramy with the Partick Thistle fans.

Don't remember the date but it was around 1978.

As for the rest, fuck it.
Fair play to ya I didn't know that.

Not sure if there's a "say hello" section on here, if there is I can't find it, but thought I ought to say hello before starting to post.
Hello hello hello and weclome ti the noise
We’re up to oor knees in EBT’s
We surrendered and we died
We’re a bunch o loosin cunts well
It’s no how many hallo’s AJ
It’s the content go for it.
Welcome to the Noise AJ enjoy the journey 👏

HH 🍀

Back