Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

If we stopped eating all meats we would have no use for cows, pigs, sheep and chicken. They would quickly become extinct and the land they are farmed on used for other things. So maybe if we started eating, say, elaphants, tigers, rhinos and other endangered species then people would see a use for them and farm them. The end of endangered species....ive solved it!!!!! Im away to email P.E.T.A or pets at home or who ever deals with that sort thing. Thanks new member. Really got the brain working there!!!

but i know how to deal with the problem like yourself ( slut ) and you are the burdon upon on this earth, and nothing else.

Can you just feel that peace and love πŸ˜‚

which `1 ? that `1 which is due to your western or british common wealths rules and regulation which are still running in every government which is independed under their or your dominion status ?

OR that `1 which is due to my authority ? huh?

im little bit confused. kindly open my eyes with the light of your knowledge.

which `1 ? that `1 which is due to your western or british common wealths rules and regulation which are still running in every government which is independed under their or your dominion status ?

OR that `1 which is due to my authority ? huh?

im little bit confused. kindly open my eyes with the light of your knowledge.
Whit skill did yi gaun ti an whit team Di yi support Dharr is it ?
kin yi shine a torch on what fitba team yi support cause yir oan a fitba forum the clues in the name hare hare hare hare hare eee Glasgow Celtic

HH πŸ˜‚

Members online

Latest posts

Back