Hibernian v Celtic, Easter Road, Saturday 28th October, 3pm kick off

Gary67

Not live on TV nor Hibs PPV
Expect changes from midweek, Hatate obviously but maybe a couple of others will be rested. CCV has had a lot of games in a short time since returning from injury so given Hatate's recurrence of his injury BR may opt for a bit of caution with CCV.
We seem to struggle more at Easter Road than we do at Tynecastle and our record there isn't great. I fully expect Hibs to set up more cautiously than their kamikaze tactics last week.

Hart
Johnston Philips Scales Taylor
O'RIley McGregor Bernardo
Yang Kyogo Palma

Subs Bain CCV Ralston Turnbull Iwata Holm Maeda Oh Forrest

3-1 win for the bhoys

I think we might see quite a few more changes from the team on Wednesday as BR looks to manage the glut of games so close to each other.
Despite hibs pathetic attempt last week this has been a very difficult game in the past for us so I'm expecting it to be tough especially after the physical effort we put in on Wednesday.
Might be closer than some think so I'll take the 3 points anyway we can as always.

Disappointing we can't get it live so any noisers who get a stream I would really appreciate a DM before the game.

Ditto on the stream folks...

Wonder if we'll start with a back 3??,doubt it though, but it's bloody good to know we have options now.

Big Joe the penalty king. 😂

Ralston Phillips Scales Taylor.

Bernardo Calmac O'Riely.

Yang Kyogo Maeda.

Although I wouldn't be overly surprised to see Daizen rested for the first hour and either Mikey or Jamsie playing.

3 nil the Glasgow Celtic, goals by Kyogo O'Riely and Scales..

Bet of the day Liam to score at anytime 😉.

I think we might see quite a few more changes from the team on Wednesday as BR looks to manage the glut of games so close to each other.
Despite hibs pathetic attempt last week this has been a very difficult game in the past for us so I'm expecting it to be tough especially after the physical effort we put in on Wednesday.
Might be closer than some think so I'll take the 3 points anyway we can as always.

Disappointing we can't get it live so any noisers who get a stream I would really appreciate a DM before the game.
Don’t think it will be the same as the last time they played ,playing against us seems to bring out the worst in teams , hopefully Celtic have recovered from the European game and are ready for another win our squad is stronger than most so can’t see us getting beat and a good win will keep the pressure on the other lot

Have to feel for Hatate, just getting back to the player we all know and love and this happens. Hope it's a speedy recovery.
On his replacement Bernardo I was really impressed with him, his attitude and application was superb.
We've not seen much of Bernardo yet but he's given himself a great boost in supporters eyes after that display.

We put a lot into the game but the bhoys are very fit, Easter Road not ideal place to visit after such a game but this side are resiliant and I am pretty confident that we will have to much for hibs.

I'd like to see us have a good shot at a 3 5 2

Hart

Lager
Scales
Philips

Ralston
MOR
Calmac
Iwata
Palma

Kyogo
Oh

Bit harsh on Maeda but if we're changing it up, players will miss out.
Players need some respite especially Maeda, I'd like to see this as well but with the european campaign only at ½way stage i'd be stunned if we saw so much changes

Have to feel for Hatate, just getting back to the player we all know and love and this happens. Hope it's a speedy recovery.
On his replacement Bernardo I was really impressed with him, his attitude and application was superb.
We've not seen much of Bernardo yet but he's given himself a great boost in supporters eyes after that display.

We put a lot into the game but the bhoys are very fit, Easter Road not ideal place to visit after such a game but this side are resiliant and I am pretty confident that we will have to much for hibs.
A still think us playing at a hard venue(can’t say the game was hard tho)three days before a game of that size!!and the pace we went at first 45 was the reason we. Were blowing oot wur arse 2nd half,we should be fit and ready for hibs??scum got 4 clear days before their euro snoozefest…

Not live on TV nor Hibs PPV
Expect changes from midweek, Hatate obviously but maybe a couple of others will be rested. CCV has had a lot of games in a short time since returning from injury so given Hatate's recurrence of his injury BR may opt for a bit of caution with CCV.
We seem to struggle more at Easter Road than we do at Tynecastle and our record there isn't great. I fully expect Hibs to set up more cautiously than their kamikaze tactics last week.

Hart
Johnston Philips Scales Taylor
O'RIley McGregor Bernardo
Yang Kyogo Palma

Subs Bain CCV Ralston Turnbull Iwata Holm Maeda Oh Forrest

3-1 win for the bhoys
Watch it on a boax or a stick. No worries.
4-0 the good guys.

You would expect to see a few changes after such a gruelling energy-sapping match in midweek. But Rodgers knows away to Hibs is often a tricky encounter for us so he may not make as many as I would expect. He might try to snatch an early commanding lead and rest a few players.

I think we'll see a lot more changes in the next 2 matches at home to St Mirren on Wednesday & hosting Ross County 3 days later, before heading to Madrid next Tuesday. Might he try a 3-5-2 or even a 3-4-3 formation? Probably not, but I'd like to see a bit more attackers on the pitch against the bus parkers at Paradise.

Always liked the kid, had high hopes for him, didnt work out but I think he's learned by being sent out on loan. He's one of us (a celtic fan) so maybe he was just trying too hard. I think if he gets a chance, he'll come good.
Then again what the Feck do i know? 😂
One thing going for him is Rodgers gave him his debut so he rates him but fitness has plagued Mikey at Celtic.
He's got talent and is a handful but other than resting players or injuries like how scales broke through I can't see it at the moment. I'd love to see him deliver for us though nothing better than seeing one of our own living the dream.

Always liked the kid, had high hopes for him, didnt work out but I think he's learned by being sent out on loan. He's one of us (a celtic fan) so maybe he was just trying too hard. I think if he gets a chance, he'll come good.
Then again what the Feck do i know? 😂
Fuck aw. He's had enough chances 🤣
Only joking mate but I don't honestly see him making an impact. I'd love to be proved wrong but then again I used to think he had something different. He hasn't. Good player but not the class we require these days.🍀

Latest posts

Back