Hibernian v Celtic, Easter Road, Saturday 28th October, 3pm kick off

Not really had much game time

View attachment 24210
Boab his 86%pass completion is actually lower than I thought cause nearly every pass he gets goes back to the player that passed to him or a player within 5yards be that backwards or sideways. Doesn’t even try to beat a man.
His time is over and contributes next to nothing positive.
Couldn’t believe he got a new deal last year

Boab his 86%pass completion is actually lower than I thought cause nearly every pass he gets goes back to the player that passed to him or a player within 5yards be that backwards or sideways. Doesn’t even try to beat a man.
His time is over and contributes next to nothing positive.
Couldn’t believe he got a new deal last year
Agree theres a few who need shipped out, but who gave him a deal and who had a future for him. If he is in the team and we need to play more games in a short space of time and tricky on the road fixtures (fix) then it is all hands to the pump to provide cover for the guys down the coal face.

Simpson Craig Gemmell Murdoch McNeil Clark Johnstone Wallace Chalmers Auld Lennox, how many were merely just neccessary parts to make the Lions Roar,
IMO not many would have had much success elsewhere and non without been part of the Celtic brand.

Agree theres a few who need shipped out, but who gave him a deal and who had a future for him. If he is in the team and we need to play more games in a short space of time and tricky on the road fixtures (fix) then it is all hands to the pump to provide cover for the guys down the coal face.
Yesterday was a mixture of a few things different points of view a lot I agree with some I don’t but even if you point to tiredness or no Hatate it would have been a similar game had hatate played and we where full of energy.
Hibs played practically every man behind the ball anti football (imo) as soon as you get to 25-20 yards from goal and you have 9or10 fit athletes (not necessary good footballers) just blocking space it’s very difficult to break down. IMO I do t we played that badly yesterday you can only play so well up til the 2 banks of 5 defence.
With that said as I said in an earlier post if Palma in the 1st half squares it to Kyogo, which was by far the easiest option Kyogo has a tap in.
1-0 half time.
Forrest misses that sitter in last couple of minutes it’s 2-0.
Nobody is moaning about anything we’re all then saying went to difficult away ground after big European night tired and still won.
As they say football is all about fine margins

Yesterday was a mixture of a few things different points of view a lot I agree with some I don’t but even if you point to tiredness or no Hatate it would have been a similar game had hatate played and we where full of energy.
Hibs played practically every man behind the ball anti football (imo) as soon as you get to 25-20 yards from goal and you have 9or10 fit athletes (not necessary good footballers) just blocking space it’s very difficult to break down. IMO I do t we played that badly yesterday you can only play so well up til the 2 banks of 5 defence.
With that said as I said in an earlier post if Palma in the 1st half squares it to Kyogo, which was by far the easiest option Kyogo has a tap in.
1-0 half time.
Forrest misses that sitter in last couple of minutes it’s 2-0.
Nobody is moaning about anything we’re all then saying went to difficult away ground after big European night tired and still won.
As they say football is all about fine margins
It's also about us trying to be smarter than the anti-football mob.

It’s amazing how a game of football can be dissected to the nth degree
So it’s Forrest/MJ’s the usual whipping bhoys faults
I hear palms starting to get it too, fucking playing with farmers s few weeks ago ffs
Orite I canni even remember the team never mind country he played last year
Makes me fucking laugh at times
What about our wee talisman up front who aye scores goals here and there but hardly kicks his own arse the rest of the time
Or the wee roadrunner whose great when there’s space in behind but his problems start with the ball at his feet.
But they run all day long so ….
Or calmac/o’riley/Bernardo/Taylor/Johnston
To a man all pish yesterday
But some focus on the guys that got a few minutes
It was a full team that was rank fucking rotten yesterday and I can guarantee there will be another of these performances this season, the same as every season
They happen and will as long as long as there’s fitba played at Celtic Park
Blame the 15 that played not the 2 Scottish subs
onto the next game

What about James Forrest the 5 yard pass man sideways or backwards hasn’t beaten a full back in about 5 years since his hat trick at st Johnstone under St Brendan’s first spell
Forrest has been unlucky not to score a few times this season but I think we all know Jamsey is probably in his last season as a player at Celtic.
Hope he can get a goal and keep his record going, been a great servant for us, best days behind him

I am 66 years of age. Seen my first live match in 1969. Don't know if that qualifies me as young or not! But I, for one, feel entitled to think, we can beat a very poor Hibs side. Especially one that got drubbed, by what we consider, an equally poor 'Sevco' side last week.
Big difference in tactics from Hibs in the 2 games at Ibrox they tried to play a high line at home the parked the bus manager probably didn't want heavy defeats 2games in a row, our bhoys just never got into 1st gear for most of the game probably worse than the St Johnstone game because we never really troubled Marshall a lot whereas the St Johnston keeper kept us out with a lot of good saves. We move on to St Mirren and hopefully a better performance and result

It’s amazing how a game of football can be dissected to the nth degree
So it’s Forrest/MJ’s the usual whipping bhoys faults
I hear palms starting to get it too, fucking playing with farmers s few weeks ago ffs
Orite I canni even remember the team never mind country he played last year
Makes me fucking laugh at times
What about our wee talisman up front who aye scores goals here and there but hardly kicks his own arse the rest of the time
Or the wee roadrunner whose great when there’s space in behind but his problems start with the ball at his feet.
But they run all day long so ….
Or calmac/o’riley/Bernardo/Taylor/Johnston
To a man all pish yesterday
But some focus on the guys that got a few minutes
It was a full team that was rank fucking rotten yesterday and I can guarantee there will be another of these performances this season, the same as every season
They happen and will as long as long as there’s fitba played at Celtic Park
Blame the 15 that played not the 2 Scottish subs
onto the next game
1698760507506.jpeg

Never forget this moment, its a marathon not a sprint that wins titles and all hands to the pump that achieves the aim. From heroes to nearly men it takes all parts and components to make a well drilled machine.

Back