Hibernian vs Celtic - All comments here

absolutely disgraceful performance today no energy lack of ideas and a formation that was totally hopeless hope hibs repeat that performance against the huns on wednesday although i would not hold my breath just one last thing i i know its a marketing thing but when we wear these stupid away strips we neither look or play like celtic there was no excuse to change strips today anyway
I hate that fecking strip, we look like idiots wearing it and play like fecking idiots wearing it

Oh dear, I just found out the score. Don't know whether I'm more worried about the Celtic performance or Tartan Tim's Xmas tree issues. :sick:
We were shoite. Everything everywhere was wrong. From Gordon's dreadful distribution, the formation was all wrong and we have paid a CLUB RECORD TRANSFER FEE for a dud.
Why can so many players not turn up on the same day?
Why did Brendan persist with a formation that wasn't working ?
So many questions and no fucking answers.

Not JUST the players. A couple of weeks ago we were on fire. Then Brown came back from injury. BR decided he MUST make changes for his Captain, wrong decision imho. Its a cruel game at times but thats the way of things. When someone grabs their opportunity the position is THEIRS till the relinquish it. Brendan, theres no room for sentimentality in football. You fucked up going back to the same old boring football we were all complaining about at the start of the season.

Aye and thursday where you moaning at how inexperienced calmac was. As soon as broony came on we settled a bit.

Easy to blame. But BR went with that thought n broony was benched.

Look how that turned out.

How many passbacks occurred today.

Too many for them all to come from Scott Brown.

Everytime we did get it forward was anyone there looking to get on the end of it?

Morgan. That was it.

This up and down will continue until we sort out key areas of the field.
GK- I like Gordon but the system is specifically highlighting his weaknesses. Get a sweeper keeper or change the system.

RB- doesn't need explained. Everyone knows we have needed one for 18 months or more.

CB- we have numbers but lack real dominant players here. Simunovic has fallen off a cliff since BR year 1.

Up front- no one we have can take the ball back to goal and hold it up, play it off and help us build. I'd take Fletcher at this point cause he would improve the people in our middlefield and give them someone to play off.

Left Wing- perhaps a problem of our own making. If we sort the rest this might fix with Sinclair, Morgan, Johnstone and Hayes on the books but might not.

Truth is we have the squad to hit 95 points a season. We look like 85 would be an achievement at the moment. Forget the rest or anything else. Celtic should aim for 90 minimum a season with our budget. Even if we win the league on say 83 points we have been a poor winner.

I hope we have the 4 key players well scouted for Jan and business done by the 25th so we aren't in a mood till the last week.

The manager deserves proper backing. His Euro success is pretty special in my life time.
Last manager to have 3 good seasons in a row??

The good thing about this time of year is after a bad performance we don't have to wait long to put it right: beat Motherwell and beat them well, please.

I'd love to see young Mikey start. Brendan, more than any Celtic manager I can remember, learns lessons. The Sinclair lesson is taking a while but surely he must realise that Scott is not doing it.

The good thing about this time of year is after a bad performance we don't have to wait long to put it right: beat Motherwell and beat them well, please.

I'd love to see young Mikey start. Brendan, more than any Celtic manager I can remember, learns lessons. The Sinclair lesson is taking a while but surely he must realise that Scott is not doing it.
Why though? He was our best player year 1. He has talent and pace. He should be the top player in the league. I'd seriously consider selling him in Jan.

Why though? He was our best player year 1. He has talent and pace. He should be the top player in the league. I'd seriously consider selling him in Jan.

He has pace and can shoot. I think teams found him out even before the end of the invincible season: put one man on him and have another cover deep and he's neutralised (to be fair, that could be why other players sometimes look great for us).

He was also one of the few players to look ordinary in those great games against City that season.

He has pace and can shoot. I think teams found him out even before the end of the invincible season: put one man on him and have another cover deep and he's neutralised (to be fair, that could be why other players sometimes look great for us).

He was also one of the few players to look ordinary in those great games against City that season.
I agree teams doubled up. Honestly if this happens someone is left in space and often teams sacrifice closing down Boyata and Lystig cause they know neither well run into space and cause bother.
On Sinclair with his pace and experience he needs to be able to beat a man every time 1 on 1. This season and the end of last he hasn't done this. He's been left 1 on 1 many times and I'm screaming take him on down the outside and he slows up, taps, taps and they are all back. Nightmare.

Wee Mother in-law passed away earlier, I never got to see much of the game, but seen enough not to want to see the highlights. Absolute piss.

I'd love to have a Mcgeady right now. Give him the ball and 100% he takes his man on and beats him more often than not. When your in a game like today Sinclair needs to do that.

Absolutely abysmal. Any one of the starting 11 was a candidate to be subbed at half time. Manager has to take the blame for me. Why play three at the back?. Why continue with Sinclair? Why give Ralston a longer contract if there is no confidence in him? £9MILLION for Edouard.....wtf?Johnny Hayes.....Just why? This Europa League isn't helping. Looks like Rosenberg done the Huns a favour. Worst performance domestically since Ronnies day. Utter utter shite

I'd love to have a Mcgeady right now. Give him the ball and 100% he takes his man on and beats him more often than not. When your in a game like today Sinclair needs to do that.

He shows fear and has no balls. Lightweight to scared to get a bruise and allows kids to dispose him.

Mugged all the time. Us more than him sadly

Back