Hibs fan jailed

Private property ? There’s no law of trespass in Scotland you can’t climb these temporary barriers as they would fall over ,you dragged him off you have no jurisdiction to grab anybody that’s assault by you,nice story though dude?

u havin a laugh jurisdiction i'd have booted him up n doon the fkn green for answerin back getting arrested would have been the least of the cants problem

hardly beltrami lol
Ally McCoist helped murder an institution yet he didn't even get hauled up and questioned by any court about his part in said murder, got paid a fortune and got to be manager of new institution getting paid even more and big slice of share issue.

poor Hibs fan gets pissed extra excited and tries to shake taverniers hand and gets 100 days

bet hibs dude wishes he supported the lying cheating murder victims now playing at crypt, they get to run onto park and cuddle the players when they beat Diddy clubs

I thought I recalled the crime of the century a little differently to the intolerance extremists.

The eejit comes on looking to only kick the ball, aimed at the ball and beat Tavernier and is going past likely to celebrate as a hundred plus similar clothed and naked ball kickers have done before him all around the world but Tavernier likely felt embarrassed having the ball kicked away from him, and he Tavernier commits the first petty shoving, neither lays a real hurtful finger on the other in a comparative to the bottle thrower non event.

His appeal should show what he is actually looking at, his intentions immediately after he has kicked the ball, as he is clearly looking at the ball and away from the sevco player.
Anyone with intentions to actually harm would not be doing so would they.
1233.JPG

Freeze from before he kicked the ball - he is looking at the ball, then freeze where you want until the sevco player decides to take him on and push him for kicking a ball.

100 days jail is a stupid pathetic judgment of events, and in context of many others far worse in plain sight on pitch actual assaults such as the equally pathetic wee runt sevco zombie halliday's recent and clear purposeful assault on 2 if not 3 players after match-time play had ended- irrational reasoning and nothing like blind equality of justice and sentence.

Fall guy for the hibs bottle thrower at Sincy the week before.

Once he has won his appeal for common sense, he can then sue for loss of intended youtube adsense earnings.

Classic better than watching some matches.

Last edited:
Totally agree with JimMc post there. This sentence of 3.5 months in jail was extreme as there was no intent to harm. I think you are right it was more the embarrassment of the Sevco player that was the real reason he got such a sentence.

I was upset to read that his family wife and child had been threatened at their home and online and the Police told them that they should go into hiding. Absolutely ridiculous from the institution that is supposedly there to protect the public.

Glad to see he has appealed this absolute nonsense.

Latest posts

Back