Hibs fan jailed

Benignus

If your first offence was pushing a man in the street, would you expect a 100 day prison sentence?
This screwball has also been given a 10 year ban from attending games. Don't get me wrong, a lengthy ban doesn't bother me in the slightest, the young fella has acted like a fud, so he has to take his medicine.
What really surprises me though is the jail sentence, there is NO separation of law when it comes to an incident in the street or in a football stadium. So why has this eejit been locked up. Something doesn't sit right with me.
I think there could be an outside political influence behind this, the SNP are like a dog with a bone and I wonder if this young fella has taken the hit. Now I know the boy jumped on the park, but that is hardly unique in Scottish grounds this season. So has he been jailed for a push that looked liked it had all the force of an assault with a wet candy floss.
What do you think was the worst offence, this one or the Zombie caught on camera at Livi who split the linesmans napper open, by the way, wtf happened to that clown?

Last edited:
If your first offence was pushing a man in the street, would you expect a 100 day prison sentence?
This screwball has also been given a 10 year ban from attending games. Don't get me wrong, a lengthy ban doesn't bother me in the slightest, the young fella has acted like a fud, so he has to take his medicine.
What really surprises me though is the jail sentence, there is NO separation of law when it comes to an incident in the street or in a football stadium. So why has this eejit been locked up. Something doesn't sit right with me.
I think there could be an outside political influence behind this, the SNP are like a dog with a bone and I wonder if this young fella has taken the hit. Now I know the boy jumped on the park, but that is hardly unique in Scottish grounds this season. So has he been jailed for a push that looked liked it all the force of an assault with a wet candy floss.
What do you think was the worst offence, this one or the Zombie caught on camera at Livi who split the linesmans napper open, by the way, wtf happened to that clown?

Is there a link?

I think there could be an outside political influence behind this, the SNP are like a dog with a bone and I wonder if this young fella has taken the hit. Now I know the boy jumped on the park, but that is hardly unique in Scottish grounds this season. So has he been jailed for a push that looked liked it all the force of an assault with a wet candy floss.

He was hired by the SFA to think of a charge that could be levelled at Scott Brown ?

It does seem harsh under his background

Would need to read the judges report to comment properly but if the guardian report is accurate and usually quite reliable newspaper then seems courts setting harsher precedents with incursion of playing field now serious infringement of law especially if intoxicated beyond memory.

I did a security shift at Glasgow green during a bike race.

sections of park where blocked by fences and turned into a bike track.

I was stationed at a crossing point. when radio said it was ok I could let public cross the tracks.

A dude told me it was public park and I had no right to prevent him crossing when he wanted. tried to climb fence in protest right in front of me. I dragged him off radioed for back up and police took him away.

He had deliberately and belligerently decided to enter private property despite being warned t was an offence.

his defence that it was a public park was false.
the council had sold the rights of sections of the park to private company for the day and it was equivalent of entering the field of play at any other sporting event.

I don't think dude got jail that time but he did get a shock in courts. Apparently council have right to temporarily sell public space in their jurisdiction for private events under certain conditions, even in public parks

I think there could be an outside political influence behind this, the SNP are like a dog with a bone and I wonder if this young fella has taken the hit. Now I know the boy jumped on the park, but that is hardly unique in Scottish grounds this season. So has he been jailed for a push that looked liked it had all the force of an assault with a wet candy floss.
yet broonys attacker got his picture in the paper and lauded by the sevco support

I was stationed at a crossing point. when radio said it was ok I could let public cross the tracks.

A dude told me it was public park and I had no right to prevent him crossing when he wanted. tried to climb fence in protest right in front of me. I dragged him off radioed for back up and police took him away.

He had deliberately and belligerently decided to enter private property despite being warned t was an offence.

the council had sold the rights of sections of the park to private company for the day and it was equivalent of entering the field of play at any other sporting event.

I don't think dude got jail that time but he did get a shock in courts. Apparently council have right to temporarily sell public space in their jurisdiction for private events under certain conditions, even in public parks
Private property ? There’s no law of trespass in Scotland you can’t climb these temporary barriers as they would fall over ,you dragged him off you have no jurisdiction to grab anybody that’s assault by you,nice story though dude?

Private property ? There’s no law of trespass in Scotland you can’t climb these temporary barriers as they would fall over ,you dragged him off you have no jurisdiction to grab anybody that’s assault by you,nice story though dude?
indeed.

where you the dude in question?

Who mentioned trespass?

If I assaulted the dude, why was he arrested when I used reasonable force.

Surely I would be arrested instead for infringing his freedom?

There are laws citing invasion of privacy and areas which are deemed private, however temporary

There is also an expectation of reasonable force, so whether you can describe it as an assault or otherwise, that determination will be defined by courts.

Not sure if I agree entirely with that as it's very subjective, but there is legal precedent for it.

There are other by-laws determining endangerment to self and others which would have been in operation for such an event. Another example would have been the marathon and time-trial cycling events at the Commonwealth Games.

How you doing Mickeysburn, glad to blether to a new member. Im not to clued up on the laws of tresspass when it comes to public events in Scotland, but if you're telling me that instead of paying for tickets to gigs in Glasgow Green all they years ago, I could have just walked in claiming I wasn't trespassing on private property, then im gonnae be well hacked off mate.

Pathetic all round, the lad was an eejit but from what I saw he only came on to kick the ball, not assault, it was much an embarrassed Tavernier acting the tough guy that made the eejit follow suit.
not as bad as the Celtic eejit who went and purposely kicked out, or as bad as a number of hun incidents.

Ridiculous sentence, his legal team must be shyte.
Not read the full judgement or interested in doing so, but if news reports are correct and the judge took into account events that has zero to do with the lad, then surely an appeal will soon reduce or remove any jail time.

eejit and needs a wake up, but jail time. You have some serious fecking eejits and half wits running the show over there, but then again the top feckers in that perverse profession are adorned in fancy dress frocks with a sheared sheep on their head and working for some supposed queen.

i have never been in glasgow green is it big lol

i prefer the loch swim wi the fishes haha

Pathetic all round, the lad was an eejit but from what I saw he only came on to kick the ball, not assault, it was much an embarrassed Tavernier acting the tough guy that made the eejit follow suit.
not as bad as the Celtic eejit who went and purposely kicked out, or as bad as a number of hun incidents.

Ridiculous sentence, his legal team must be shyte.
Not read the full judgement or interested in doing so, but if news reports are correct and the judge took into account events that has zero to do with the lad, then surely an appeal will soon reduce or remove any jail time.

eejit and needs a wake up, but jail time. You have some serious fecking eejits and half wits running the show over there, but then again the top feckers in that perverse profession are adorned in fancy dress frocks with a sheared sheep on their head and working for some supposed queen.

hardly beltrami lol

Back