Hibs v Celtic 7:45pm KO, Wednesday 24th May Easter Road, Edinburgh.

Sky not showing this one live I'm afraid 🙄
Hibs are providing a club pay-per-view service for a £12.99 fee on their online streaming platform.
Obviously not ideal so any stream links please pm members who request it or for most it will be boaxes at the ready.

The Champions have done well against Hibs this season winning all 3 outings and racking up the goals so it would be good to return to that type of form given our recent dip.
Expecting a tough game as 5th place gets a European qualifying slot if we win Scottish Cup, so Hibs still got everything to play for.

Hope to see a settled back central pairing these next two games and would prefer Kobayashi in there alongside Starfelt.
I think we are all looking for a wee lift to get us back into party mode.
Will be close I think with the objective of 3pts getting us back to the right place.
The Ref for this one is Kevin Clancy with Andrew Dallas on Var.
Bernebei and Yuki just not good enough. Too many unforced errors. Thank GOD nothing at stake Any players looking to make an impression didn't.

I don't buy into league won, end of season meaningless games or saving something for a cup final. It is just awful and there are no excuses for it. Some players are just not good enough and others are only going through the motions. It is not good enough.

Last edited:
A don’t understand the it’s a nothing game standpoint??wether it’s the start of the season or the end of the season way however many trophies in the cabinet a expect whoever takes the field for celtic to give 100% no less..too many guys not interested in doing the fucking basics,,koboyashi ,bernabei,ralston,Abada..havent turned into bad players overnight..so therefore they’re showing a lack of interest??if that’s the case and we as a club don’t treat the games as meaningful then let the support in free of charge!!

A don’t understand the it’s a nothing game standpoint??wether it’s the start of the season or the end of the season way however many trophies in the cabinet a expect whoever takes the field for celtic to give 100% no less..too many guys not interested in doing the fucking basics,,koboyashi ,bernabei,ralston,Abada..havent turned into bad players overnight..so therefore they’re showing a lack of interest??if that’s the case and we as a club don’t treat the games as meaningful then let the support in free of charge!!
Every game is as you say meaningful to us as fans the we never stop mantra has since the Hearts game disappeared

Latest posts

Back