Hibs v Celtic - Easter Road, Wednesday 27 October kick-off 7.45pm, live on Hibs PPV £14.99

Whats Sandmans ratings title going to be?
Celtic v JunkieTown?? I've a feeling he's used that one though, 😂
I enjoy Sandman's reviews, but I often feel Hart doesn't always score as highly as he should for the simple reason that very often he doesn't have that much to do! It's not Hart's fault he isn't called upon to act, but I get the feeling that the defence has a greater sense of security with Hart behind them.
While I fully understand the reviews are for entertainment (and they are wonderful entertainment), I'd like to see Hart's contributions appropriately appreciated! 😁

Didn't think Ange would start with Mikey but delighted he has placed his trust in him, and confident enough Mikey won't let anyone down either.
Such an exciting looking line up tonight
Hes been training hard the bhoy hes got himself as fit as he's been for years apparently thank god wit a player he is I said 3 nil but cud be more way that front 3 in this weather I imagine they will be hitting digs from all angles HH

Hes been training hard the bhoy hes got himself as fit as he's been for years apparently thank god wit a player he is I said 3 nil but cud be more way that front 3 in this weather I imagine they will be hitting digs from all angles HH
Mikey's cameos have been outstanding. He deserves his starting slot. I only hope that the pitch at Easter Road is worthy of him.

Interesting. Ange seems to be quite happy to squad rotate up front but quite consistent in selection in defence and midfield.
It is a very sensible approach giving our defence gametime to settle in and gel. There has been a huge turn-over in players and we've suffered a lot of injuries as well so it has been very difficult for the players to establish a rapport - bear in mind too that we get so little time on the training ground due to the large number of games our players are involved in for club and country.

It is a very sensible approach giving our defence gametime to settle in and gel. There has been a huge turn-over in players and we've suffered a lot of injuries as well so it has been very difficult for the players to establish a rapport - bear in mind too that we get so little time on the training ground due to the large number of games our players are involved in for club and country.
When you consider the points that you have made, it is remarkable that we have made such amazing progress.

Back