Hibs v Celtic - Match Thread, all comments here

Does it matter?

We've signed a keeper to replace the keeper who wasn't good enough, whose now replaced the keeper who was supposed to replace him.
And a defender who can't defend

Meanwhile the rest have been deemed only good enough to sit in the stands

Only Laxalt has been a decent signing and the jury is out on A.A from West Ham

There's a lot to be said about the board but they've splashed out 10 million quid on seat warmers

Lennon failure to rotate the squad and stick with players who are underperforming week in week out will cost us the 10.

Brown lost it ages ago but he'll be back next week.
He stood still for the penalty rebound as well
Maybe he needs to be the new Duff and take training and motivate from the bench

As for fitness plenty of teams play in Europe or internationals in the week.
They don't look dead on their feet after 20 minutes.

We hammer the opposition goal for 20 minutes then decide we'll never score so seem to give up.
Our scouting and buys have been pretty pish for years lennys brought plenty in and wont play them or they're shite fuckin nuts

Our scouting and buys have been pretty pish for years lennys brought plenty in and wont play them or they're shite fuckin nuts
besides they must no do what their told either coz Lenny picks players who are to blame every game

right you lazy bar steward your picked again next match and you new guys watch game fee stand and remember these guys are the greatest ive ever seen

A few weeks ago, Celtic were struggling as usual. With 20 minutes left, Lennon went 2 up front. Right away the team clicked. Even after the game he said that the last 20 minutes we were playing more like ourselves. Why does Lennon start with 1 striker?. Last season, played with 2 strikers, played well nearly every game. This season has been a shocker. End of November and we don’t know our strongest team. We buy players but don’t play them. Players have a terrible match, but they don’t get dropped. The management team don’t even appear to be talking to each other. The clubs a shambles. Some reports saying Roy Keane and Martin O’Neill might be coming in. I hope Keane is nowhere near my club. The fans have been faithful this season, more than any other. A word to the board. You better get the decisions right for next season or there won’t be any faithfulness.

A few weeks ago, Celtic were struggling as usual. With 20 minutes left, Lennon went 2 up front. Right away the team clicked. Even after the game he said that the last 20 minutes we were playing more like ourselves. Why does Lennon start with 1 striker?. Last season, played with 2 strikers, played well nearly every game. This season has been a shocker. End of November and we don’t know our strongest team. We buy players but don’t play them. Players have a terrible match, but they don’t get dropped. The management team don’t even appear to be talking to each other. The clubs a shambles. Some reports saying Roy Keane and Martin O’Neill might be coming in. I hope Keane is nowhere near my club. The fans have been faithful this season, more than any other. A word to the board. You better get the decisions right for next season or there won’t be any faithfulness.
he starts with 3 strikers just 2 of them never pass

Keane and or Mon. Jesus wept.............. Just NO

Last edited:
Can someone explain how Ajeti can still be so unfit after being here for months now? Can someone explain how Ajeti gets a start despite being so unfit? The answer: our manager is a moron.

besides they must no do what their told either coz Lenny picks players who are to blame every game

right you lazy bar steward your picked again next match and you new guys watch game fee stand and remember these guys are the greatest ive ever seen
Aye granted mate basic effort to try n win games shud be a given

Can someone explain how Ajeti can still be so unfit after being here for months now? Can someone explain how Ajeti gets a start despite being so unfit? The answer: our manager is a moron.
I'm not impressed way ajeti at all hes lazy as fook man he disnae chase players down who are 3/4 feet away fae him on the edge of said players own box ffs 5m geez piece

Will admin get this fckn troll to fuck...
Maybe answer the question? Apart from being a stubborn moron what other reason would a manager play a guy like Ajeti, in that state? And why is Ajeti in that state? Because the manager is a lazy, stubborn moron.

Members online

Latest posts

Back