Hibs v Celtic - Scottish Cup Quarter-Final, Saturday 2 March - all comments here

Oh dont get confused what they did to Lenny was beyond the fkn pale all im saying is he was not kind to us recently and whilst it should slide it should still be remembered.

They fkd him. Celtic stepped in. Mutually beneficial. ?

Hard to predict a score for today, think it will ba a tight affair, going for a hard fought victory by a goal, I wouldn't be surprised if this one goes to a replay, hope I'm wide of the mark on that one, please prove me wrong Celtic. We have to be alert today for mibbery, a hun with a whistle can make a name for himself in a cup tie.

A Lenny Bounce??? No more endless square balls across the back? Players free to pass it forward quick, go long, cross into the box? The fire back? I'm going 4-0 to the Hoops, or whatever aberration were kitted out in.

I’d love to see a brilliant performance and a demolition job. But right now, a deflection off the nose of their centreback to give us a jammy 1.0 win would have me tearing your arm off.

Any win. That’s all that matters. But, let’s do it in style as my nerves are still shredded from Wednesday and I’ve run out of Valium.

BIGGEST game of the season so far. We're well ahead in the league and wins at Rugby Park and Tynecastle has well and truly knocked the wind out of their sails. A quarter final at Easter Road in the cup is always going to be a hard task but with Neil Lennon in charge I am more optimistic about getting a result. It will be a hard-fought encounter but expect Celtic to win 2-0.

How do you see it going?
Another tough ask, given our injury list. Another scrappy affair. Another single goal win.
Adversity does not break us. We shall not be moved, shaken or broken. We shall NOT be moved. Hail Hail. COYBIG.

Back