HOLD THE FRONT PAGE

Stevie G's press conference today : was asked about the abuse aimed at Steve Clarke -

'' ..the club has issued a statement - does not tolerate any kind of unacceptable behaviour from the terraces and that's the way it will always be at Rangers ( sic )''.
Was asked about the anti-Catholic chanting and how he feels about it - '' Well . I've just answered that question - I've just said that meeself and everyone at this club does not accept any kind of unacceptable behaviour , and we want to stamp it out of the game , in general ''.

Perhaps they could start with the Union Bears who have incited sectarian abuse and marches during Mr Gerrard's tenure at Ibrokes . Or does that not come under the heading of '' unacceptable behaviour ''?

Last edited:
Stevie G's press conference today : was asked about the abuse aimed at Steve Clarke -

'' ..the club has issued a statement - does not tolerate any kind of unacceptable behaviour from the terraces and that's the way it will always be at Rangers ( sic )''.
Was asked about the anti-Catholic chanting and how he feels about it - '' Well . I've just answered that question - I've just said that meeself and everyone at this club does not accept any kind of unacceptable behaviour , and we want to stamp it out of the game , in general ''.

Perhaps they could start with the Union Bears who have incited sectarian abuse and marches during Mr Gerrard's tenure at Ibrokes . Or does that not come under the heading of '' unacceptable behaviour ?
Wonder if Souness or Slippy were told there is no sectarianism in West of Scotland ask Jimmy Bell he will fill you in, BTW your kit you pick up yourself jimmy has a thing about tarriers but not sectarianism.

Radio west sound news 3 pm ,Stevie Clark interview, he said ,’ when I was contacted by the manky mob, ( my name not his ),he was told that sectarianism was no longer relevant here, the interviewer laughed out loud,!!!!!!! He then went on to say about living in the dark ages,ok,we can laugh at the interview, but this is now becoming deadly serious, while the crap was winning nothing ,and , seemed to be nowhere near winning anything anytime soon, the stayed under their stones, now that they think they have a chance of MAYBE achieving some sort of win ,they. Have crawled out of their collective holes, the league is gone barring a massive cock up by us,!!!!!! The MIB will do all they can to make sure they are in contention to lift something,? This latest episode last night is the straw that broke the camels back,who will raise their heads above the parapet!!!!! You tell me ,hh

Perhaps they could start with the Union Bears who have incited sectarian abuse and marches during Mr Gerrard's tenure at Ibrokes . Or does that not come under the heading of '' unacceptable behaviour ''?
He is not going to got against party lines,!when his tenure is over,he will have a lot to think about the standards at ibroks,hh

Back