HOLD THE FRONT PAGE

Interesting insight though from Clarke, how many others were duped that sevco had no anti- catholic agenda.. until they arrived.

I don't see why anyone would be duped about the anti-Catholic agenda at Ibrokes . Living in Scotland for ten minutes would soon educate you as to their vile nature .
Those from abroad who are sheltered from this phenomenon have an excuse - though I would have thought that any adviser worth their wages would do due diligence on this Klan and see the truth .
Unless , of course , they are reading the blinkered Scottish Press whose investigative powers are so low that they haven't noticed the sectarianism which has made its home in the Big Hoose for all the years I have been on this planet .
One can only conclude that any Catholic that signs on has gone there for the money - sad , really !

I don't see why anyone would be duped about the anti-Catholic agenda at Ibrokes . Living in Scotland for ten minutes would soon educate you as to their vile nature .
Those from abroad who are sheltered from this phenomenon have an excuse - though I would have thought that any adviser worth their wages would do due diligence on this Klan and see the truth .
Unless , of course , they are reading the blinkered Scottish Press whose investigative powers are so low that they haven't noticed the sectarianism which has made its home in the Big Hoose for all the years I have been on this planet .
One can only conclude that any Catholic that signs on has gone there for the money - sad , really !
Last paragraph sums it up, who in their right mind would get involved, what is slippy’s excuse,?????hh

Here's a question about bigotry at ibrokes, has their bigotry prevented them from winning the Big Cup like us?
Alex Ferguson is from a diehard Deid Rangers family. After St Mirren, Ipox and not Pittodrie should have been his next stop in management before Man Utd. In his book he says that after he married he became persona non grata at the Bigotdome. This is because his wife, Cathy, is a catholic.
If he had not married a catholic would he have become manager at Deid Club at some point in his career? I think he would have. I also think that he would have did for them what he went on to do for Aberdeen and Man Utd.
So my Celtic brothers and sisters; is it fair to say that bigotry probably cost Deid Club their only realistic hope of lifting the big cup? I like to think it did.
Rich HH

Well FC a member did the same today on the infiltrator thread.

Thats right on this Celtic site he thought he could get away with ft#.

Make yer own mind up pal
Never gave you another thought after the other day but it Took me a couple of days to see this post you are a liar I called you out as a liar and so you sneaked off to somebody else's post and carried on with your lies. Now put the post up and show a celtic fan calling the pope or shut the fuck up

Never gave you another thought after the other day but it Took me a couple of days to see this post you are a liar I called you out as a liar and so you sneaked off to somebody else's post and carried on with your lies. Now put the post up and show a celtic fan calling the pope or shut the fuck up

I'm a bit confused here
Seems that the thread has turned a bit 'personal'
Unless I'm missing something
Hope we can get back on track and continue the thread topic ;-)
HH

Back