Honest Mistakes, Controversial Decisions and the Penalty count for season 2019/20

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
This thread is for us to log the various decisions that happen this season. Celtic is going for 9IAR and looking to defend their latest Treble win. Let's keep a tally of the various major decisions that occur during the season, count up the penalties, bookings and sending offs etc and of course those Honest Mistakes....

This thread is for us to log the various decisions that happen this season. Celtic is going for 9IAR and looking to defend their latest Treble win. Let's keep a tally of the various major decisions that occur during the season, count up the penalties, bookings and sending offs etc and of course those Honest Mistakes....
I think tav will surpass his penalty tally this season with new rule-handball in box. can see them been told to shoot ball direct to defender.

I suspect that this season may rival, or even surpass, that glorious seasons of "Honest Mistakes" that Tony Mowbray sadly accepted week in, week out with his "taking it on the chin" nonsense get spouted after every game. That year the cheating was ramped up several notches as word had clearly gotten out in the lodges that Oldco MUST win the league to qualify for the Champions League, otherwise their financial mismanagement would lead to their inevitable collapse.

I just remembered that I compiled some details by cutting and pasting articles from several of our sites that highlighted the extreme depths the refs sunk to to ensure the dark side came out winners.

Sorry if this breaches any copyrights (please remove if necessary and accept my sincerest apologies - but I'm sure these particular writers wouldn't mind this info being shared again) but I've included original references when possible. Not sure where the first set came from.

Attachments

• Referee Bias Season 2009-10.pdf
    630.9 KB · Views: 34
The retro red cards are their best tactic so I think we may see an increase in them.Celtic lose an advantage on the day and the guilty team are weakenened v Celtics other opponents meanwhile the frank and "honest" official is mystified as to how he failed to "spot it" at the time and holds his hand up to another honest mistake and endorses a ban for the culprit :mad::mad::mad:

Res 12 tells me everything I need to know about our boards love of a fight. Them breaking rules and spending what they don’t have. Refs being cheats. I could go on. Sadly.

I don’t like the lack of fight nor sticking together like family from our board sometimes, however there are politics in most boardrooms that us mere mortals are just not privy too.

Don’t know how good or shite our boardroom plays their tactics, all i know is last season was tough and we were unprepared for a lot of it YET we won.

I want a huge gap and exciting football this season.

I want us tearing it up this year.

Members online

Latest posts

Back