HOOPER?

Its made up daily shite, the stories are created for not only the papers but Radio Clyde so suckers will phone in and ching ching. RC 6.00 pm 2 calls 40 mins of ads traffic update and ads beat the pundit gash for a winfield baw signed by a sun reporter and a team of hasbeens. next up break and ponce again to get phone fannies to donate to a made up charity they take the credit for. 2 more call and a teaser to keep the old firm relevant, they pretend the questions are sent in by listeners , if that was the case why are they old firm questions every night, Celtic fans don’t associate with old firm, the callers are John fae parkhead, john the hun fae paisley, laurie fae denniston and a couple of loonballs. That’s it every night.

If this is true like Izzy if we sign GH it’s very much a backward step. There must be better out there even if we need to pay a fee for them. Sorry don’t agree with a Hooper return.

The best way to deal with silly season Celtic rumours in the smsm, is file everything under bullshit, and after we get a manager in place or the window closes, check your by now very large file and you'll probably find you might have been proven wrong only once or twice. I only believe it when Celtic announce it, saves me going round the bend:LOL:

Listen this is typical of SMS they don't want to talk about a positive side of Celtic as usual. Only time we'll find out who we are signing is when it's released from Celtic. The Scum media will never tell anything about Celtic that puts the Huns in a bad light too afraid of there Masonic Bros

Transfer news we have sold Rogic Broonie Tierney and brought in Hooper to replace the them (well he,s big enough to cover all 3 positions)Lenny has been given the Scotland job and McGreggor has been invited to apply for the Celtic job.Griff has applied to be a ref,as sevco have been so successful with veteran players Celtic have invited Bertie Auld and Big Yogi back for next season,....its all true you know !!!!!????

Tbh. We know the score with the daily rags

But i cant help feeling that we’re disrespecting a fella that was more than decent for us

Seems a bit shit really

We are better than that. I think anyway.

Tbh. We know the score with the daily rags

But i cant help feeling that we’re disrespecting a fella that was more than decent for us

Seems a bit shit really

We are better than that. I think anyway.
Take your point M and agree he played well for us my post was with a sense of fun to override the rumours

Take your point M and agree he played well for us my post was with a sense of fun to override the rumours

Aw jim, that wasn’t a dig pal it seriously wasn’t.

Just dont like digging out our own when they were good.

Its all opinions though pal. ??

Back