Hope this isn't true.

I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and guess that the club have said nothing on this matter?
That club was a cause of trouble in Rodgers first season think it was either wee jamsie or Armstrong was either refused entry or put out ,,,,am sure it was the same place ,,,the railings were the give away

Panda car…..pure 70’s 🤣🤣🤣
The dicey bunneted Sgt, had to hold the passenger seat forward, to enable the other one to bundle me into the back
The 70's, when the pubs shut down from 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm
And they were shut on a Sunday
Those were the days of Wrangler jeans, Levi Stayprest, coaster/terry shoes, Ben Sherman shirts & Fair Isle pullovers
And of course the Jungle at Celtic Park
Me and Michael were original Jungle Bhoys
Don't be dissin' the 70's, great bands, great style, women in heels and pencil skirts, the pubs were rocking to the music and a pint was affordable

HH

Take them about 5 minutes to get oot of it 😁
At least they couldn't give you a doing in the back of a panda car🤣 remember back in the early 70s me and my brothers and mates fannying around in a derelict building ,Mr plod came and stopped us "your all nicked " gets on the radio for assistance and up toots a Morris minor Panda car , took all our names and sent us on our way, turned up at the house later to speak with my parents telling us about the dangers of unsafe buildings found out later said building was owned by my dads uncle

Back