Hope this isn't true.

Scottish media....

"DISGRACEFUL CELTIC PLAYER ARRESTED FOR TRAFFIC INCIDENT. SHOULD BE DEPORTED AFTER HE SERVES LENGTHY PRISON SENTENCE.
1ST FOOTBALL PLAYER EVER TO BREAK ANY SORT OF LAW IN THE HISTORY OF LAWS!!!"

"Also, in todays sports pages, we ask our panel of sports experts how emotional they felt to see football legend (and woman beating, sexual abuser) Gazza back at ibrox. Surely he should he should be in the Scottish Football Hall of Fame."
See if they bastards try and destroy a boys career🤬 he's only just settling into a new country he needs tuned in not villanised

If it's true he out with other more senior players, shouldn't they have done a better job looking after him? Plonkers!

In other news, it seems FARE will be at Ibrokes tonight so our media shame may soon be overtaken...🙂
If that's true then they've let a young team mate down they shud know better we have enemies every where so just cause ur with team mates the barstaff may ouut a wee call I to the polis if they're of a blue persuasion

If that's true then they've let a young team mate down they shud know better we have enemies every where so just cause ur with team mates the barstaff may ouut a wee call I to the polis if they're of a blue persuasion
Totally agree, we don't know the full facts but not a great start for the lad. New country, culture etc, he should have been looked after better.

Alexandro Bernabei arrested on suspicion of drink driving. Not what we need from our new left back.
Aye same, though I've a feeling it is.
Probably had a glass of wine with his dinner ( not excusing it in any form) I dont drive and dont know if there's a limit or if that's been done away with now ( something I've always felt it should be) to zero alcohol in a persons system.
Just because alcohol affects everyone very differently.
It's not up there with Boli mbombo bolingoli ( boli for short , whit a moothfull).
Ange wont be happy I'd bet but until we know more ( a certainty we will as it's one of ours) it's unfair for (me) to speculate.
Except to say 🤐

He's only a kid and he's from another country. I know from experience that drink driving is the norm in the US and a cop will only go for the breathalyser as a last resort. Wouldn't be at all surprised if Argentina is much the same. He should be given a chance to redeem himself and adjust to the cultural differences.

He's only a kid and he's from another country. I know from experience that drink driving is the norm in the US and a cop will only go for the breathalyser as a last resort. Wouldn't be at all surprised if Argentina is much the same. He should be given a chance to redeem himself and adjust to the cultural differences.
On their first trip out here, my Mum and Dad met some good people and some former residents of Scotland who thought it great fun to deride their place of birth
It's ok amongst ourselves and can be quite funny, when retelling tales of the characters in, and around, the town
But one guy gave it "The one thing I don't miss is seeing the drunks everywhere, rolling about the streets"
My Dad said "Aye, that's because the drunks here are behind the wheel"
My Dad wasn't backwards at coming forward
Drunk driving is no joke, have lost friends to it
One guy was on his way home from work one night, and a drunk driver was on the wrong side of the freeway
Killed Joe outright in a head on collision
Hopefully, the traffic offence is just that and not a DUI as the Hun media portrayed it

Members online

Latest posts

Back