Hope this isn't true.

He has been charged with a road traffic incident. It doesn't state drink driving (not sure if it would specify this or not).

Celtic footballer Alexandro Bernabei has been charged following an alleged road traffic incident in Glasgow city centre.

The Argentine defender was arrested and taken into custody in the early hours of Monday.

Bernabei, 21, has since been released and will appear in court at a later date.

A Police Scotland spokesperson said: "On Monday, 15 August, 2022, a 21-year-old man was arrested and charged with a road traffic offence which took place in Glasgow city centre.

"He has been released on an undertaking to appear in court at a later date."

He has been charged with a road traffic incident. It doesn't state drink driving (not sure if it would specify this or not).

Celtic footballer Alexandro Bernabei has been charged following an alleged road traffic incident in Glasgow city centre.

The Argentine defender was arrested and taken into custody in the early hours of Monday.

A Police Scotland spokesperson said: "On Monday, 15 August, 2022, a 21-year-old man was arrested and charged with a road traffic offence which took place in Glasgow city centre.

so a case of getting the big screaming lie out first for the clicks ,,,,,shameless bastards

A road traffic offence can mean anything for getting stopped even a break light not working.
Very easy for a celtic player to get arrested for giving a hun plod verbals and would only be to happy to arrest him.
Will still await full details of any such offence until making a judgement upon what really happened myself

A road traffic offence can mean anything for getting stopped even a break light not working.
Very easy for a celtic player to get arrested for giving a hun plod verbals and would only be to happy to arrest him.
Will still await full details of any such offence until making a judgement upon what really happened myself
I think we can be assured that the Dibble have tipped off the press as to the offence he was charged with. If he was giving them verbals they must be fluent in Spanish too though.

I’m sure if it was drink driving the sevvie minded polizei would go oot their way to release that information. (Might be wrong though)
Is it possible the bhoy might have difficulty adjusting to driving on the left. It would be easy to commit unintentional traffic offences.
My missus had a hard time adjusting to driving on the left. Turning into wrong lanes etc.
I’m scared to cross the road in America never mind drive there.
It was the same in Germany. I came very close to getting killed in Germany after a few beers, looking the wrong way before crossing the road.

Never been done for drink driving is that the charge why not say DDing instead of a road traffic thing

Never been done for drink driving is that the charge why not say DDing instead of a road traffic thing
I have no idea - I don't drink at all if I'm driving.

But there is also a difference between being drunk and being over the drink-drive limit in Scotland. IF he did do this then it may well be through ignorance of how low our limit is - that is no excuse but may be a reason. But as many on here have said, let's see what the facts are before slaughtering the guy - he has already been judged guilty by the lovely Scottish media, but we know where their allegiances lie.

IF it turns out he has been stupid or dangerous then we can let him know how we feel at that point.

Probably got arrested for saying no speaky the english ,if it's not drunk driving then it's a made up charge probably mobile phone use or seatbelt ,,,,,,,,,that gets them fkn the goat everytime they don't have a legit reason for stopping you

Scottish media....

"DISGRACEFUL CELTIC PLAYER ARRESTED FOR TRAFFIC INCIDENT. SHOULD BE DEPORTED AFTER HE SERVES LENGTHY PRISON SENTENCE.
1ST FOOTBALL PLAYER EVER TO BREAK ANY SORT OF LAW IN THE HISTORY OF LAWS!!!"

"Also, in todays sports pages, we ask our panel of sports experts how emotional they felt to see football legend (and woman beating, sexual abuser) Gazza back at ibrox. Surely he should be in the Scottish Football Hall of Fame."

I have no idea - I don't drink at all if I'm driving.

But there is also a difference between being drunk and being over the drink-drive limit in Scotland. IF he did do this then it may well be through ignorance of how low our limit is - that is no excuse but may be a reason. But as many on here have said, let's see what the facts are before slaughtering the guy - he has already been judged guilty by the lovely Scottish media, but we know where their allegiances lie.

IF it turns out he has been stupid or dangerous then we can let him know how we feel at that point.
It's the one thing that's just unforgivable hitting someone while ur pissed especially when they run away the bastards but there's no excuse for wee barny or the club who's keeping an eye on him teaching him our laws and ways?? I'm sure anbe from now will ask the squad to get him integrated quicker so he won't feel lonely and sad at not playing and go for a couple then drive home

Members online

Latest posts

Back