Horrible little man

I

Ian65

Had natcho novo got a book coming out? I see this horrible little man in the papers spouting all sorts of shite πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ira we’re gonna shoot him ,what s load a shite this little cunt would do well to stay aff the Charlie fuckin wee fanny love me love me I had a heart attack naw you fucking never ya lying wee scroat to much ching tell the truth

Had natcho novo got a book coming out? I see this horrible little man in the papers spouting all sorts of shite πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ira we’re gonna shoot him ,what s load a shite this little cunt would do well to stay aff the Charlie fuckin wee fanny love me love me I had a heart attack naw you fucking never ya lying wee scroat to much ching tell the truth
it would be to much to ask the Scottish sun to get a journalist to have a look into this lying little man once again the Scottish media shitting themselves to write a grain of truth in there fuckin rags should be ashamed of themselves cunts

He is despicable,he is now using the tragic FR illness to court publicity.How low can he get,best way to help FR is to do it with dignity.
He will always find away of spouting his jealous bile at anything Celtic,
no sense of decency or dignity whatsoever. It is all about him, he should
not be allowed anywhere near the media.😷😷😷😷

He is despicable,he is now using the tragic FR illness to court publicity.How low can he get,best way to help FR is to do it with dignity.
He will always find away of spouting his jealous bile at anything Celtic,
no sense of decency or dignity whatsoever. It is all about him, he should
not be allowed anywhere near the media.😷😷😷😷
Unfortunately that’s the problem him and other bigots get airtime or newsprint whenever they want that wee shite , the bigots bigot durrant and king of the sash bash Alex Rae fuckers you phone a radio station newspaper ask them to discuss thus you’ll get the shirt shrift Scotland’s fuckin shame

Talking abt Wankers, Did u see that Fukin Hun Bastard heed ae the Orange SCUM talking abt their Democratic right tae MarchπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..The Fat Dik wae aw eez ribbons oan stating that SNP Scotland is denying the rights of Protestants tae drag their knuckoz thru the streets ae GlescaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..These Fukin Cunts shd be shot at birth, fuk aw else tae dae but Dress up like Fannies banging their stupid drums & Singing Rule BritaniaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..10 iar 1st & then God Willing Independence will kill aw ae these Fukers..Whit a Fukin Party awaits!!πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

it would be to much to ask the Scottish sun to get a journalist to have a look into this lying little man once again the Scottish media shitting themselves to write a grain of truth in there fuckin rags should be ashamed of themselves cunts
Needs to keep spouting pish it gets him a payment just like the an other teammate who seems to have fell out of favour just now .

All they have to do is pick up the phone when there short of cash and a journo will move up the barstool and print there shite

It is a strange story, he claims the police guarded his house for a week because the IRA were going to shoot him, so what changed after the week was up? Did the IRA change their mind, did they forget his address? Lose their gun? All very odd.

Just to be clear I would be against the IRA shooting the wee cvnt, i dont want to be held responsible should they remember his address, find their gun etc.

I just read the ridiculous lie being peddled by Novo that 'the IRA' threatened to kill him. It's very interesting the language used in all reports I've seen refer to 'the IRA' not the 'Real, Continuity, New etc IRA' but 'the IRA'. So in conventionally used terminology this is referring to The Provos. By 2016 they had been on ceasefire for over 20 years, stood down their members, decommissioned their weapons and accepted policing. But all of this meant nothing; they were going to abandon the peace process and go back to war just so they could shoot Nacho Novo and the cops took the threat so seriously they guarded his house. Of course he would never be pulled on this because, as the article later points out, the cops never comment on the security of individuals so no danger of them dispelling the fantasy. The closest any IRA ever got to shooting Nacho Novo was in that stupid 'die in your sleep' song. Mind you if you've sank to the point of playing for Glentoran in Belfast who knows what you might convince yourself of when in the horrors after a few days binge with your loyalistist fans / dealers.

As much as I sympathise with people who have debt problems I must
admitt I did however see the funny side when my Son-law chased
him for non payment of his morgage. They think when they play or
played with the Govan lot that they are exempt from everything.
What a delusional bunch in all matters.
Again only in Scotland.

It is a strange story, he claims the police guarded his house for a week because the IRA were going to shoot him, so what changed after the week was up? Did the IRA change their mind, did they forget his address? Lose their gun? All very odd.

Just to be clear I would be against the IRA shooting the wee cvnt, i dont want to be held responsible should they remember his address, find their gun etc.
Fake fucking news as if any cunt would waste a bullet oan that

Back