Horrible little man

It'll be a bullet that ends him
I0000XmFF.O98FSo.jpg

I just read the ridiculous lie being peddled by Novo that 'the IRA' threatened to kill him. It's very interesting the language used in all reports I've seen refer to 'the IRA' not the 'Real, Continuity, New etc IRA' but 'the IRA'. So in conventionally used terminology this is referring to The Provos. By 2016 they had been on ceasefire for over 20 years, stood down their members, decommissioned their weapons and accepted policing. But all of this meant nothing; they were going to abandon the peace process and go back to war just so they could shoot Nacho Novo and the cops took the threat so seriously they guarded his house. Of course he would never be pulled on this because, as the article later points out, the cops never comment on the security of individuals so no danger of them dispelling the fantasy. The closest any IRA ever got to shooting Nacho Novo was in that stupid 'die in your sleep' song. Mind you if you've sank to the point of playing for Glentoran in Belfast who knows what you might convince yourself of when in the horrors after a few days binge with your loyalistist fans / dealers.
As i said in earlier post the rag in question were on speed dial for 2 ex players i knew of as i knew the family who had the pub

where one of them was a permanent fixture ,him and his ex would boast it was holiday time and phone the same rag and they be in the paper the next day with any pish they ranted

I just read the ridiculous lie being peddled by Novo that 'the IRA' threatened to kill him. It's very interesting the language used in all reports I've seen refer to 'the IRA' not the 'Real, Continuity, New etc IRA' but 'the IRA'. So in conventionally used terminology this is referring to The Provos. By 2016 they had been on ceasefire for over 20 years, stood down their members, decommissioned their weapons and accepted policing. But all of this meant nothing; they were going to abandon the peace process and go back to war just so they could shoot Nacho Novo and the cops took the threat so seriously they guarded his house. Of course he would never be pulled on this because, as the article later points out, the cops never comment on the security of individuals so no danger of them dispelling the fantasy. The closest any IRA ever got to shooting Nacho Novo was in that stupid 'die in your sleep' song. Mind you if you've sank to the point of playing for Glentoran in Belfast who knows what you might convince yourself of when in the horrors after a few days binge with your loyalistist fans / dealers.

Have you noticed the closer we get to Brexit the more we keep hearing from the MSM and certain politicians about the IRA, republican marches, bridges from NI to Scotland being built etc etc?

Said several months back that the sectarian pot in Scotland was being stirred and that there was a deliberate and concerted effort to Ulsterise Scottish politics and that Brexit was at the core of it. The Novo story is just another small but equally toxic part of this effort!

This drip drip of poison has a purpose and that purpose is to press on open wounds in order to sow wider division throughout Scottish society, their aim is for Scotland to be as divided as possible at the very time where Scottish Independence poses it's biggest threat to their plans for post-Brexit Britain.

Last edited:
Have you noticed the closer we get to Brexit the more we keep hearing from the MSM and certain politicians about the IRA, republican marches, bridges from NI to Scotland being built etc etc?

Said several months back that the sectarian pot in Scotland was being stirred and that there was a deliberate and concerted effort to Ulsterise Scottish politics and that Brexit was at the core of it. The Novo story is just another small but toxic part of this effort!

This drip drip of poison has a purpose and that purpose is to press on open wounds in order to sow wider division throughout Scottish society, their aim is for Scotland to be as divided as possible at the very time where Scottish Independence poses it's biggest threat to their plans for post-Brexit Britain.

Divide and conquer, Andy. Everyone is at it...........and it's working!

Repoed a couple of cars for finance company, never have I met such an obnoxious wee prick, made threats etc with his 2 heavies

Got his motors, one of the fuckwits tried tae drive the motor(secured) aff the lorry. Ended up in a wee scuffle, thanked the wee prick for £8,000 he'd just made me.

Left them with HAIL HAIL Blaring oot the truck stereo. Got home, Polis appeared claiming I assulted someone, showed them camera footage from the job, they had a good laugh. Gave them a copy.

Repoed a couple of cars for finance company, never have I met such an obnoxious wee prick, made threats etc with his 2 heavies

Got his motors, one of the fuckwits tried tae drive the motor(secured) aff the lorry. Ended up in a wee scuffle, thanked the wee prick for £8,000 he'd just made me.

Left them with HAIL HAIL Blaring oot the truck stereo. Got home, Polis appeared claiming I assulted someone, showed them camera footage from the job, they had a good laugh. Gave them a copy.
Quality 😂😂😂

Good man, TT. (y)

Said several months back that the sectarian pot in Scotland was being stirred and that there was a deliberate and concerted effort to Ulsterise Scottish politics and that Brexit was at the core of it. The Novo story is just another small but equally toxic part of this effort!

This type of thing is nothing new. In the same way the SMSM take their content from Jabba a majority of the media have always taken their content from British intelligence in the north of Ireland. The more zealous publications act on their own initiative and invent their own shite. Social engineering through propaganda like this can be traced back through the history of media with glaring examples like the Nazi 'Der Sturmer' and the English 'Punch' magazine of the 19th century. It's a message targeted on the most ignorant, insecure and hate-filled elements of society. Loyalism will rarely be found wanting in that regard.

I can see it now special hit team somewhere in Belfast ok lads iv got list of targets here top cops screws mi5 agents.what about novo.who the fuck is that he use to play for rangers who the fuck are rangers ok sorry I opened my mouth.
“Sometimes death is a kindness”

Had natcho novo got a book coming out? I see this horrible little man in the papers spouting all sorts of shite 😂😂 ira we’re gonna shoot him ,what s load a shite this little cunt would do well to stay aff the Charlie fuckin wee fanny love me love me I had a heart attack naw you fucking never ya lying wee scroat to much ching tell the truth

Anything Irish,Celtic or their big bad fans, he seems to think that kind of
bull will endear him to H support,what a numpty.
this was the sun puting a bulls hit story on the front page to hide the story about gordon neel and harry dunn inside the paper...victims are going for compen even quoting that its ok for them to claim to be the same team when it comes to titles...vut not when its ca....a deflection tactic once again by the media

Back