How do you feel about Major League Soccer?

So u American, irish or Scots Irish. In the padre’s favour on the latter of course?
I'm an American (we all love to claim heritage and I won't lie that I subscribe to Irish Americanism.) However, I found Celtic through a different way. I fell in love with the play style of a man named Larsson and had to know which team he played for. Plus, I grew up hating the New York Rangers so it fit right in my wheelhouse.

I'm an American (we all love to claim heritage and I won't lie that I subscribe to Irish Americanism.) However, I found Celtic through a different way. I fell in love with the play style of a man named Larsson and had to know which team he played for. Plus, I grew up hating the New York Rangers so it fit right in my wheelhouse.

How cool are you, Broony? (y)

My family stomping ground was County Mayo, where did you visit?[/QUOTE This was a few years ago but we started in Dublin and took the Ring up into Galway then Mayo. My great grandfather was born in Mayo somewhere between Ballyglass and Ballinrobe. His uncle(great uncle?) was the Arch Bishop of Tuam and he paid for them to come to the states due to trouble with the local law enforcement. The area is chock full of Mcevillys and Stantons/Stauntons.

I will truly be cool in a year or so when I finally get to Paradise. Been to the family stomping grounds in the West of Ireland, next is sunny Glasgow. Something to dream about as I save. Watching Still Game and Burniston to train the ear.
Believe it or not, BNAS, but for as much as both programmes there are an introduction to the Glaswegian accent, they still won't prepare you for the assault to the senses that is hearing it in real time and in person.

I live in the North-East of Scotland and still can't make head nor tail of it after a lifetime of practice?

I'm glad that you found your way to this site though, like Larry there, it's great to establish contact with Celtic fans throughout the world and share their different experiences.

Members online

Latest posts

Back