how I feel re: the league

Docco

I am getting to the point that I actually don't give 2 fucks about this season...I really don't....far more important things going on.. people's health, people's futures, relationships, lives and very existence at stake.....if we get the title , great, if we dont, no big deal.....

We will get the 9, 10 ,11 or whatever the number is soon enough just as long as we all stay safe and healthy...and this goes out to everyone, toadstools and all ♥️

One love

Appludd your sentiment regards other people and what you mean, but give up the title, please fuck off with that attitude mate we worked hard as fuck to get back on track and then forge ahead,and you want to give it away not bothered...Fuck right off! All due respect.

👍

Nope...a bit of civility in these dark times goes a long way

Hope you and your family stay safe

Same too you and yours.HH ..p.s am being very civilized about your opinion.

Is the league really that important though? I get that everyone has worked hard and spent a lot of time and effort this year but I'm of the feeling that mankind faces a bigger issue than us winning another trophy, which I've no doubt we will capture soon enough

Is the league really that important though?

Right now we face an enemy in Covid13 which, to a large extent, ignores all social, religious and national identity barriers.
For centuries our people died disproportionately because of their social, religious and national identities. Every Celtic victory is a tribute to their sacrifice.

I am getting to the point that I actually don't give 2 fucks about this season...I really don't....far more important things going on.. people's health, people's futures, relationships, lives and very existence at stake.....if we get the title , great, if we dont, no big deal.....

We will get the 9, 10 ,11 or whatever the number is soon enough just as long as we all stay safe and healthy...and this goes out to everyone, toadstools and all ♥

One love
Are you ingesting these Mushrooms Docco
The world will go on we will get through this sadly lives have been lost.
but we’re taking this League Title the Players worked hard for it they deserve it.
so this is 9iar.

HH 🍀🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

Members online

Latest posts

Back