how I feel re: the league

I think we all appreciate that there are much bigger issues the whole world is having to deal with. But I don't agree that just giving up on 8 months of hard work to get a nearly unassailable league will help anyone ill with Covid-19. I imagine we are probably a bit more biased in this opinion than the general population seeing as we are actually on a Celtic fan forum.

Sadly we may actually lose someone who is a regular on this site and definitely someone on here will lose a loved family member or friend. If that happens to me then I still want Celtic to win what they deserve.

I don't mean this to be flippant or to downplay the heartache felt - I genuinely mean this in the same way I was still distraught listening to the radio on Black Sunday against Motherwell 3 days after I buried my Dad.

But you are entitled to your opinion in this matter. HH 💚

Titles been earned,not given.not awarded, earned! 9 in a row! god bless the frontline staff,the victims and their families YNWA ☘ 🙏
Exactly MD. This pish about the title being handed to Celtic is just sevco shite trying to belittle our incredible achievements! We earned the title by winning many more points than anyone else. We were deservedly well in front of everyone else and so deserve to win the title.

I might have missed the jist of this, but I dont believe he ment just give up the title.

Perhaps like you or me someone close to him is in trouble health wise and football takes a back seat.

The league is Celtic's no matter what occurs, but some folk might have more serious considerations to deal with. And just perhaps have expressed their feelings that way.

H.H

And a big thank you to the NHS for helping a close friend of mine through this.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I might have missed the jist of this, but I dont believe he ment just give up the title.

Perhaps like you or me someone close to him is in trouble health wise and football takes a back seat.

The league is Celtic's no matter what occurs, but some folk might have more serious considerations to deal with. And just perhaps have expressed their feelings that way.

H.H

And a big thank you to the NHS for helping a close friend of mine through this.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Thank you... original post clearly stated that it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things..if we get it great, if we don't, we will get it next year.... bigger picture ♥️

Covid will be here long after we've won the league it's something we'll all have to deal with ,and we all know there's more important things to deal with closer to our homes

but life goes on take each day as it comes and if it's banter on the the noise and following yer club that helps you along the way then so be it ,,,,,,,every little helps

Everyones fed up with the chat about the league but that comes about by having a hate infested press and football association who haven't got the balls to call it as it is

it's ours we earned it

Back