How many points will we finish ahead of the monkeys

Incomprehensible Adolphus

I dont think helping a fellow be more comprehensible, even in a forum, is reprehensible, especially when the use of ellipsis is being discussed.

Nazism isnt my bag, you can keep it if your into that kind of thing.

Im just trying to help you understand your own psyche, which appears to frighten you.

At least, thats the way you come across tonight.

Crypto chrism from the crypt, with lots of sugar on top.

But i accept your apology, forgive you wholeheartedly, and wish you a very merry morning.

The only apology you've received from me is a direct reference to a grammatical error I've made.
So, that's that idea put to bed.

Like you.

The only apology you've received from me is a direct reference to a grammatical I've made.
So, that's that idea put to bed.

You didnt mean it when you said "sorry pal".

You didn't mean it?

You being the man who loves to be clear as well.

Oh well, I forgive you still.

You being a good bridge builder too.

No ego in your egg?

Go on. You know youll feel better, if you comprehend my meaning.
Let that ego go.

Dyb Dyb Dyb, nah?

I think the huns are now blowing oot their arse and starting with our next fixture, the gap is going to rise, im thinking 14-15 points maybe more come the end of the season. A cup win then makes the autopsy being carried out on the carcass that is the slippy ones first season even more hilarious.

I think you might find that we are actually humanising simian simpletons. We're giving them more credit than they're due by comparing them to creatures far more intelligent than the zombies actually are.

Sorry........don't want to be seen to be dehumanising the undead, in spite of their cannibalistic tendencies, my bad!

Haha

Members online

Back