Howe long is this going to take ?

From the outside looking in it appears he’s making them put any ‘assurances’ into place and into his contract
You would expect any decent manager to put some sort of assurances in place, as its his own reputation at stake which could be a make or break on his own career Stg.
Still believe Howe would be using the club to further his career and reputation and would be OK with that if we were to be left in a far stronger position than we are currently

Stg, I agree its job that carries weight, and I'm sure that there are plenty of mgrs who think so too. The biggest issue isn't the club but the league we play in, I'm pretty sure that a large % of those mgrs also know that it's not just the teams you have to beat but the corruption as well, the fact that no matter who you are, you will be targeted by the print media, as wellw as the national broadcaster, all the while living in the goldfish bowl that is the West of Scotland. As an example of this is Slippys decision not to move his family to Scotland, and that is even with his "legendary status". His ego is the only thing that keeps him at ibrokes. We give him the league and if we take it back he will be off like a shot. HH
Would say mancbhoy slippy would be off given the first opportunity he got and hardly a record to shout about, 1 trophy in 3 season and that was handed to the useless scouse git. 3 years to build a team that are still shite at best.
P45 awaits him next season when we shut that big vile mouth of his, up for good

Still no news? Must be John Kennedy's job and they just aren't going to tell us.
Shammy that got a few smiles, but it's a bit near the bone for my liking, the fact that EH hasn't been paraded as the new manager yet makes me a little bit nervous, what if he got an offer from let's say spurs would he say no thanks, a few of our fellow noisers keep saying don't panic it's Howe, I'll relax when he's confirmed. Sorry but I don't trust our board. HH

Shammy that got a few smiles, but it's a bit near the bone for my liking, the fact that EH hasn't been paraded as the new manager yet makes me a little bit nervous, what if he got an offer from let's say spurs would he say no thanks, a few of our fellow noisers keep saying don't panic it's Howe, I'll relax when he's confirmed. Sorry but I don't trust our board. HH
I don't trust them either and won't believe it until Howe appears at a presser from Paradise. It's all looking a bit shady now. 😬

Would say mancbhoy slippy would be off given the first opportunity he got and hardly a record to shout about, 1 trophy in 3 season and that was handed to the useless scouse git. 3 years to build a team that are still shite at best.
P45 awaits him next season when we shut that big vile mouth of his, up for good

Slippy told the BBC down here he was "open minded" minded about the Villa when it looked like they're managerial team was on it's way out.
He's also been mentioned as in the running for the Palace Job more than once.

By the start of next season we could have Howe and they'll be manager less.
Slippy's reportedly wanting to offer Sheffield Utd £15 Million for McBurney.
Once the board come back to him and tell him he'll need to aim more at the £15k standard of player he'll be off citing the board didn't back him.
If they do back him it might be painful for a season or two but he will bankrupt them with his spending

Back