Howe long is this going to take ?

Was having a discussion about all of this today and decided to have the ultimate game of devil's advocate.

Cant be any weirder or lengthy than any of the guesses we have been trying.

Right so Howe is the guy. Sorry Kelly, Tony you have had your fun.

If he isn't....christ who is?

As a bam up and a synopsis of the nonsense.

Eddie club legend falls out and decides he can't take the club forward.

His contact and success is honoured with gardening leave. Cheers ed

Lenny leaves. We ask Howe about it?

Eddie says. Im on a wage here buy it out plus a gamble of my slice of the promo bonus...

PL says. We are already paying Lenny his hard fought gardening plus golden boys dead rubber care taker bounus.
I might listen tho

Eddie says. Right i need a few lads out the way. My lads are tied up. Compo paid and we are all there. Tank in that BR dough and we are there.

PL says. Whit! Compo to you , lenny, Strachan, dof, scouts.while my driveway is hotter than usual. No chance. The exit I've had is as close to a war zone a man of my crust has ever endured. Feck ye eddie. Up here is up here.

Eddie. Sorry Pete. Mind I'm bringing a few lads up. Frees n aw.

Pete. Yer a good lad. Don't make an arse of it and land me in court on contracts. I'm off to a top brass in uefa.
After a year out.😉 play the gem eddie

I'll tell you why we've no manager yet. We're still paying Lennon thats why, an we're too fucking tight to pay 2 wages at once. Fucking biscuit tin mentality again. Its why Rodgers fucked off and probably why Howe is stalling. We had 9 years to push on and make an impact in Europe. The fact is we could have attracted a lot of good players with the carrot of playing in the CL every year. What did we do? Fucking sold any decent players we had. Wanyama, Ki, Van Dyke, Dembele, even Tierney the club has no ambition, its a sad fact.

I'll tell you why we've no manager yet. We're still paying Lennon thats why, an we're too fucking tight to pay 2 wages at once. Fucking biscuit tin mentality again. Its why Rodgers fucked off and probably why Howe is stalling. We had 9 years to push on and make an impact in Europe. The fact is we could have attracted a lot of good players with the carrot of playing in the CL every year. What did we do? Fucking sold any decent players we had. Wanyama, Ki, Van Dyke, Dembele, even Tierney the club has no ambition, its a sad fact.
Quality post brim sums it up perfectly.
spend duck all on and keeping players but by fek we give oot guid bonuses to the Board and Lie well

HH 👏

I have heard that the tea lady from Bournemouth has suddenly left her job and was spotted at platform 3 in the train station she had an umbrella which indicated she is on her way to a wet climate and was overheard asking a dosser what Buckie was and if Scots really took it in their tea.So it looks like it’s happening people

Rodgers fucked off because he won everything up here and got the chance to treble his wages down south .
We buy prospects and sell them on for big money ,we re a selling club like it or not .

Rodgers fucked off because he won everything up here and got the chance to treble his wages down south .
We buy prospects and sell them on for big money ,we re a selling club like it or not .
Not so sure TS, could it have been a case of the club not backing him in order to have become far more competitive in Europe?
Prefer the term of a developing club more so than a selling club with the opportunity's we have got on offer, yet reading some of the wages are players under contract against what we have paid out on loan signing wages would surgest that the whole wage structure may be totally wrong within the club.
Looks like we are only developing to a stage where money becomes such an issue where the players are looking for better financial reward elsewhere.
Read somewhere before that apparently ajer on 12k and Christie on 8k is ridiculous low in wages terms compared to what is on offer elsewhere and what we did pay out on flops last season, is it any wonder they could feel betrayed by the club?

Back