Hun press,again

Laughable on several levels but primarily if this Chinese club was going to part with 30 million, you can be damn sure More-or-less would be on a plane right now. Because he's not means it didn't happen. Next . . . .

If there was a crumb of truth in it he'd be well on his way but not by plane as they need to save every penny for the light bill after they pay Big Mike, Hummel and Elite

hqdefault.jpg

My ra(n)tings are DEFINITIVE for a reason, were started for a reason - so that real Celtic fans don't have to go by the agenda-driven, poorly-written, ill-informed, clueless PISH that the spineless sycophants in the Scottish media collate to spread FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt) about our Celtic.

I started doing it for a laugh, to eclipse their hapless prose, to inject some verve and wit (well I fucking like it, anyway) into match reviews, and make it something worth reading with yer coffee.

Got good feedback, kept amusing myself with it, ended up here. As long as I'm still tethered however faintly to reality, and Celtic are still playing I'll keep on keeping on. To any SMSM journos reading - raise your fucking game and level the playing field. Or maybe I'll start reviewing YOUR reviews too.

The thing is Sandman When they have no competition they can spout any old pish without fear of contradiction

Also many of the HUNS who read their reviews and reports aren't the brightest candles in the box so these 'journalists' have to keep their copy to the lowest comprehensible words for these retards to be able to follow

SMSM writers inject no humour into their reports Understandable I suppose because there can't be anything funny about following or watching SEVCO Especially if you're of a HUN persuasion and if the reports on here are to believed then it's only HUNS who buy their newspapers (rags)

Keep up the good work there fella I look forward to your match reports and reviews

HH?

If there was a crumb of truth in it he'd be well on his way but not by plane as they need to save every penny for the light bill after they pay Big Mike, Hummel and Elite

hqdefault.jpg
Have read and been told some tall story's,but to say they turndown 15or30 mill depending on what site you see it on and the fact that The player could earn milllion a season has got to be the biggest farce since the fairies at the bottom of the garden ,you have got to laugh for on the STV site they say they can't afford Kents wages but turned down millions for a pig in the pook what next Bale on a free transfer

Have read and been told some tall story's,but to say they turndown 15or30 mill depending on what site you see it on and the fact that The player could earn milllion a season has got to be the biggest farce since the fairies at the bottom of the garden ,you have got to laugh for on the STV site they say they can't afford Kents wages but turned down millions for a pig in the pook what next Bale on a free transfer
Maybe the deal for Bale to go to China is back on now he knows he won't be shown up by El Buffalump?

Back