Hun press,again

My ra(n)tings are DEFINITIVE for a reason, were started for a reason - so that real Celtic fans don't have to go by the agenda-driven, poorly-written, ill-informed, clueless PISH that the spineless sycophants in the Scottish media collate to spread FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt) about our Celtic.

I started doing it for a laugh, to eclipse their hapless prose, to inject some verve and wit (well I fucking like it, anyway) into match reviews, and make it something worth reading with yer coffee.

Got good feedback, kept amusing myself with it, ended up here. As long as I'm still tethered however faintly to reality, and Celtic are still playing I'll keep on keeping on. To any SMSM journos reading - raise your fucking game and level the playing field. Or maybe I'll start reviewing YOUR reviews too.

The Scottish media, Rangers and the Masons in Black do not just scratch each others backs. They are a mutual masturbatory society.
Since the invent of social media the hacks have no real jobs gone are the days when everything that was printed was to be argued over and Questioned! You can do Questions in real time now.the mutual wank squad is now open for all to see! Weather it's open or closed is not the Question? How do you Combat it? Me personally have grave doubts about impartially in this season. HH☘☘☘ not paranoid in anyway just have sniff.

My ra(n)tings are DEFINITIVE for a reason, were started for a reason - so that real Celtic fans don't have to go by the agenda-driven, poorly-written, ill-informed, clueless PISH that the spineless sycophants in the Scottish media collate to spread FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt) about our Celtic.

I started doing it for a laugh, to eclipse their hapless prose, to inject some verve and wit (well I fucking like it, anyway) into match reviews, and make it something worth reading with yer coffee.

Got good feedback, kept amusing myself with it, ended up here. As long as I'm still tethered however faintly to reality, and Celtic are still playing I'll keep on keeping on. To any SMSM journos reading - raise your fucking game and level the playing field. Or maybe I'll start reviewing YOUR reviews too.
Good man S hh

Since the invent of social media the hacks have no real jobs gone are the days when everything that was printed was to be argued over and Questioned! You can do Questions in real time now.the mutual wank squad is now open for all to see! Weather it's open or closed is not the Question? How do you Combat it? Me personally have grave doubts about impartially in this season. HH☘☘☘ not paranoid in anyway just have sniff.
Social media as far as I am concerned is a pain in the ass,can you imagine if the nazi’s had it at their disposal,the lie/told as truths,.?I know we are all using it ,
But the majority of us know the amount of crap printed,but are savvy enough to recognise shit when we read it ,hh

Good shout some of the stuff on here does appear on other sites so give it to the media tight, the papers are shite.

A see one of there new guys says he is at the better club . Do they get brainwashed by traynor as soon as the ink on there contract is dry . We do need to put them back in there box, But we still need quality in , and seeing as how we have more than our share of slight built players ,we need an enforcer to help broonie and support our wee players , because the scouser has bought big hammer throwers , oh for a mjalby ,bobo , or a wanyama .

Do a daily review good idea especialy for the silly close season go on give it a go and build it up as the season goes (y)

Maybe they should go back among their archives & find the story when Murray Mints was the Chairman.

The Staduim is not suitable for any further capacity increase due tae the design of the Broomloan, Govan & Copeland stands. When they increased the capacity in 97, they cut away 4 of the roof supports. They put supporting steels around the seated areas at the corners, so any increase in capacity now would require removal of the roofs from the 3 stands & because of H&S it would mean only front sections could be used. So thur fcvked wae that idea

Just a quick observation. Looking at the player ratings on the daily rancid for the European ties.we had 4 players on 6 or under for skelping the champions of Estonia 5/0. The manky mob had 7/7s and 4/8s for beating the Luxembourg part timers 2/0.do we need any more proof of the absolute vile bias that these bastards show against our club.the champions for the last 8 year and our only hope of achieving anything on the European front.personally I'm sick to the back teeth of these cnuts continually under playing our achievements and blowing up their arses
It's about time every self respecting Tim boycotted these bastards HH

I tend to go with Sandman ratings They are more reliable They are a more amusing read There are no adverts and the cost Heehaw

HH?

A see one of there new guys says he is at the better club . Do they get brainwashed by traynor as soon as the ink on there contract is dry . We do need to put them back in there box, But we still need quality in , and seeing as how we have more than our share of slight built players ,we need an enforcer to help broonie and support our wee players , because the scouser has bought big hammer throwers , oh for a mjalby ,bobo , or a wanyama .

Big Bobo, put fkrs 10ft in the air.

Some even landed on a Tui flight

Back