Hunpumpin thread.

McCoist is apoplectic with rage. Yes, that tactical genius is moaning about poor defending. Complaining about Ajax getting a couple of lucky breaks of the ball in the lead up to their goal - ignoring the lucky breaks sevco have enjoyed that means Ajax don't have many more goals.

I’ve heard reports from different sources the Huns are being sold again

News to break next week, not a rumour.

Rangers International FC PLC getting sold again, Douglas Park has taken back his money (owed) mostly from the Champion’s League and Castore 2022 income

Hence why there was a board decision not to sign any new players until January 2023 transfer window

John Bennett, Deputy Chairman along with a Hong Kong consortium to takeover

I’ve a mate the works at a parks garage, fat dougie park, has dementia, has been found twice outside in the middle of the night in his jammies walking toward Hamilton with no idea what he’s doing, his son has taken over the running of his companies, needs a minder wherever he goes, not allowed to make any decisions, he’s getting out the rainjers, while he can…..

I’ve heard reports from different sources the Huns are being sold again

News to break next week, not a rumour.

Rangers International FC PLC getting sold again, Douglas Park has taken back his money (owed) mostly from the Champion’s League and Castore 2022 income

Hence why there was a board decision not to sign any new players until January 2023 transfer window

John Bennett, Deputy Chairman along with a Hong Kong consortium to takeover
Figures. I hope UEFA are going to establish the provenance of the Hong Kong money. Because there is no danger of the SFA doing it. Could be time for Nicholson to step up.

Members online

Latest posts

Back