HUNS GON BUST..AGANE!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'm not sure of the legality of share dilution in the terms of financial fair play. The question has to be asked surely? From what I've read the SFA have to report a concern before it can be taken further. Its currently just a method to print money and the bears will accept it as without it the club goes under.
The only way they can make a profit is cl every year. That is quite simply bonkers. What magic trigger to they think will be pulled turning the finances around?
If we keep doing our thing there is no way out for them. Even to compete with us is beyond thier capabilites but the hun mentality won't allow them to take a step back and build slowly. Its that demand and the resulting chase that is burying them.

Homunculus 1st November 2019 at 20:33

"At the time of preparation, the forecast identified that the Group would require Β£10.0m by way of debt or equity funding by the end of season 2019/2020 in order to meet its liabilities as they fall due."
They have just announced an Β£11m loss for last year and are already predicting a shortfall of Β£10m for this season.
That would explain Morelos being reported as wanting to go to the EPL, and the papers talking about it happening in January.
The thing is, they have also just announced that they need to sell. That does not make for maximising your income.
In other news, the good people on follow follow are currently discussing the positives from these results and how it shows the club is moving in the right direction.
el crapallo want's tae go tae the epl!!!! ma phuqin sides! Β£5mill tae a mid div championship team at best!the scum reckon he's worth Β£25mill+, the ONE bid they got was Β£3.5mill!!!!!! ZoooOOoom!

Craig Whyte got all Murray shares for 1 pound

sevco dont have the goodwill Murray had at time
or the unlimited bank help at wonderful rates

Murray entire shareholding of a club that was due to die soon sold for 1 pound

you can only get 4 sevco shares from king for price Whyte got control of rangers

Funny old world

it costs more to save sevco than Rangers

But nobody offered Murray a quid except the gullible mr whyte

he thought he was buying rangers

but little did he know it was booby trapped to explode within a year.

But king who wouldn't fork out quid to save rangers

will sell you 4 shares of fake rangers (who lose more money in existence than rangers ever did) for price he wouldn't pay for more than 50 percent of real rangers.

Sounds like a scam artist to me.

Freddo is in the shop window and has been for a while, dusty .
100% clubs have had a look at him and they have decided not to make a move. That means a stack of proper football brains have all said no...bit of a worry...🀣
To think anyone is going to offer a big fee is mental. You don't pay ticket price if you buy something from a fucking shoplifter! Behave

Probably well of the mark here but has it occurred to anybody other than myself that the reason Peter Lawwell has advised the shareholders to vote down Res 12 is that he had wind of all the shit which is hitting the proverbial protestant fan now..
Was he smart enough to let them hang themselves ???.
Is it possible.???

HH.

Probably well of the mark here but has it occurred to anybody other than myself that the reason Peter Lawwell has advised the shareholders to vote down Res 12 is that he had wind of all the shit which is hitting the proverbial protestant fan now..
Is it possible.???

HH.
it is possible but I think its the financial hit for celtic without Sevco he more interested

Without sevco in league I suspect he calculates massive drop in revenue.

I suspect he wants an ill sevco for as long as possible and doesn't want to kill his personal bonus system as well as watch home gate drop heavily in league without an ill sevco

Ponzi Scheme
A Ponzi scheme is a form of fraud that lures investors and pays profits to earlier investors with funds from more recent investors. The scheme leads victims to believe that profits are coming from product sales or other means, and they remain unaware that other investors are the source of funds.
jist keep givin us yer money and we'll pay you back when we win the champion's league!

it is possible but I think its the financial hit for celtic without Sevco he more interested

Without sevco in league I suspect he calculates massive drop in revenue.

I suspect he wants an ill sevco for as long as possible and doesn't want to kill his personal bonus system as well as watch home gate drop heavily in league with an ill sevco
his personal drop in wealth and power trumps his desire for rectifying losses of cheating Rangers

Costs him money to do the right thing I suspect is his motivation to drop res 12

Is it possible.???

HH.
Hope so,green sprig, but res 12 still rankles! HH

Ponzi Scheme
A Ponzi scheme is a form of fraud that lures investors and pays profits to earlier investors with funds from more recent investors. The scheme leads victims to believe that profits are coming from product sales or other means, and they remain unaware that other investors are the source of funds.
jist keep givin us yer money and we'll pay you back when we win the champion's league!
Painting the tape i seen it described as MD, create a false price for new money knowing what you are selling is not what the price is.

He has a choice. Take the hit or take the coin. Not many business men will take the hit. Sevcos actions will criple them if they do survive and come out the other side of this. Thing is they can't. They are too deep down the rabbit hole now. There are too many huns for them to disappear but a crunch or a crossroads has to be in the "strategy" at some point down the line. Euro money isn't enough, share dilution isn't enough, player sales aren't enough, the youth academy isn't producing first team players. The only thing that makes any money on site is the burger vans ffs

He has a choice. Take the hit or take the coin. Not many business men will take the hit. Sevcos actions will criple them if they do survive and come out the other side of this. Thing is they can't. They are too deep down the rabbit hole now. There are too many huns for them to disappear but a crunch or a crossroads has to be in the "strategy" at some point down the line. Euro money isn't enough, share dilution isn't enough, player sales aren't enough, the youth academy isn't producing first team players. The only thing that makes any money on site is the burger vans ffs
Get yer union bearburgers here! free tap wi'every purchase!

10 mill needed for players transfers
"
Timtim 1st November 2019 at 23:00

@EJ 22.50
Wow!!!! so they need 10m just to pay transfer fees on players already purchased this season , add on running costs , wages , memorial walls , Ashley , possibly Hummel and Elite claims , the Close loan (which looks like 3m not including interest) the rent on that big gun …………… but not to worry the man the City of London says isn't trustworthy has promised Β£5m to cover it. The balls have just fallen off my abacus."

71LRohv-Y-L._SX425_.jpg

Apparently their Caterin at the Grun is ITTER SHITE & the burd sellin the grub is Rippin dem Bears aff!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..Hope tae Fuk her Names Francis Mary O'DonnellπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Back