Huns hurting after today

10 in a Row

I see Rangers* put out some one sided statement today to deflect from the amazing fact that they won the title by 25 points last season and are going to lose it this season to a brand new team built by our Ange..What makes our achievement all the more remarkable is we have had Kyogo out for nearly half the season..The game today should have been over at halftime but glaring misses allowed them a chance to claim a draw which basically means the title is going back to where it belongs, Paradise :)
Rangers* realise after all is said and done about todays game that the league is OVER hence the statement from the deflection seeking board..Ive heard from reliable friends in that section that the Rangers* fans threw a cup of some fluid into the Celtic section and that sparked the tit for tat stuff..But for they lowlives to bring out a statement and make no mention of what their own scum fans were throwing tells you everything you need to know about them..
Well tomorrow im breaking with my own tradition and wearing my Celtic jacket to work to rub it into every bluesnout i can see..So proud of our team :)

I see Rangers* put out some one sided statement today to deflect from the amazing fact that they won the title by 25 points last season and are going to lose it this season to a brand new team built by our Ange..What makes our achievement all the more remarkable is we have had Kyogo out for nearly half the season..The game today should have been over at halftime but glaring misses allowed them a chance to claim a draw which basically means the title is going back to where it belongs, Paradise :)
Rangers* realise after all is said and done about todays game that the league is OVER hence the statement from the deflection seeking board..Ive heard from reliable friends in that section that the Rangers* fans threw a cup of some fluid into the Celtic section and that sparked the tit for tat stuff..But for they lowlives to bring out a statement and make no mention of what their own scum fans were throwing tells you everything you need to know about them..
Well tomorrow im breaking with my own tradition and wearing my Celtic jacket to work to rub it into every bluesnout i can see..So proud of our team :)
Was a bit disappointed we never won the game but the manager and this group of players deserve a tonne of credit.Its been some run in the league and most of these players have never dealt with this kind of pressure.That will set them up nicely for next season and i hope the best is still to come from Ange and the players .

We go on about how shite they are, how lucky they are etc...fact is, they are a good team...best they have been for a long time...they cannot play on the front foot and rely on squeezing the game at the back and countering with a long ball down the flanks....they have been together for 3 years and play as a team....but we are better..better to watch and as Ange said, this is phase 1for us.... bittersweet day but a 31 point turnover in less than a year is incredible

We go on about how shite they are, how lucky they are etc...fact is, they are a good team...best they have been for a long time...they cannot play on the front foot and rely on squeezing the game at the back and countering with a long ball down the flanks....they have been together for 3 years and play as a team....but we are better..better to watch and as Ange said, this is phase 1for us.... bittersweet day but a 31 point turnover in less than a year is incredible
In a funny way, we needed these types of performances against them to really show Ange where we need added quality next season.

The sons of the rising sun need a break and a chance to recharge their batteries and we need a bit more purpose ready talent on the wide right. Wee Taylor is a great squad man and adds depth, but we need a bit more in that position to develop the team.

Although we're awash with midfielders, we need a Broonie type in certain games to anchor the midfield and add a bit of muscle.

You're absolutely right though, Docco.......the comparison between this season and last season is like comparing day to night. Almost an entirely new team against an established side and turning over a 31-point swing - totally beyond my wildest dreams.

We still haven't lost a game we could of lost today.
Yes everyone wanted Celtic to be ruthless and down there throats so a draw instead of nothing is very welcome.
The huns will be at there goats beating their wives a d the thing is they can't understand how the champions elect have been able to a run of 29 games unbeaten.
Doesn't deserve the criticism Imo
So whe the day comes wel honour Ange with plenty of mIck Dundees convicts shipped off to Australia and Ned Kelly should be a ripper.

Cheer up bhoys, an ghirls, think how many nightmares they've just had, where big Joe doesn't make that save and sakala misses that post, 😃
They will be banging on about all those ifs an buts for weeks. Then they will see us lift the trophy at home against Motherwell, wot a sickener, love it. 🇮🇪🍀😆

True they're set up to counter pretty well actually as u say been together 3 year but will get ripped apart this summer let's see how they do with they're own rebuild with surely less money than we spent

After the third game of the season I was hoping that we would get it together enough to at least finish in the top four. To be one win away from winning the title with three games to go is beyond what most of us could have dreamed of
A 31 point turnover from a team that is in the infancy of its rebuild is staggering and makes you wonder if Ange is given the right backing from the board just how good a side they could become.
The future is bright, The future is Angeball 👍🇮🇪🇮🇪🍾🍾🇮🇪🇮🇪

After the third game of the season I was hoping that we would get it together enough to at least finish in the top four. To be one win away from winning the title with three games to go is beyond what most of us could have dreamed of
A 31 point turnover from a team that is in the infancy of its rebuild is staggering and makes you wonder if Ange is given the right backing from the board just how good a side they could become.
The future is bright, The future is Angeball 👍🇮🇪🇮🇪🍾🍾🇮🇪🇮🇪
Lets hope the 🦕 in the comfy seats back Ange in the summer and give him the support to get phase two up and running.

When we won our 1st treble. The invincible treble. It wasn't just created in 1 magical season by one man. Brendan was the final piece of a puzzle that was being built for 4 or 5 seasons before. We had a squad of players, roughly unchanged, that played together every match over seasons and seasons. That's what made us a formidable force in Scotland. Good players that knew each other inside out. Whether we like to admit it or not. The scum have good players. Better than every other team in scotland, apart from us obviously, who have been playing together for a few seasons now. In games against us it shows. But this is our 1st season with a new manager, basically a new squad and a new style and we have already done what it took any other team 9 years to do...their players aren't better players ours....but as a team, they know each other better...but they still couldn't beat us. This is phase 1 for us. I can only see a whitewash next season against the cunts.

Two rank rotten performances against they cunts after they played euro ties??hard to work out🤷‍♂️But we didn’t lose?is the only thing a take out of today...
I would say that we done enuff to ensure the title is coming home. It wasn't pretty yesterday but it proves we can do the hard stuff as well, and we're getting better at it, as the the pretty stuff.
Wipe the floor with the Jam Tarts and we can party like it's a 30+ point turnaround.

Back