huns in seville

I'm not watching and there's no point looking at the sky app as its always the same on there regardless of who or how the scum are playing. But someone please tell me that frankfurt are all over them and it's only a matter of time!!

I'm not watching and there's no point looking at the sky app as its always the same on there regardless of who or how the scum are playing. But someone please tell me that frankfurt are all over them and it's only a matter of time!!
Germans are aw over them, Huns shoulder down to 10 men, Germans should be at least 1 up, rainjurs only had 1 shot well wide

Frankfurt have most of the play but not really making any good chances. Sevco playing Aribo upfront so have struggled so far, but he just had a shot from outside the boax.

The Frankfurt fans making all the noise - you can't even hear any sectarian songs from sevco fans who must all be in the toilets destroying the place.

Lundstrum got away scot-free for a thuggish assault.

Members online

Latest posts

Back