huns new manager

Tbh I didnt expect Clement to touch it with bargepole. Can only assume they have more investers in the hidden realm to attract him to the Crypt. I would imagine he comes with hefty wage before he expands their already large wage to income deficit. They already make losses year on end without further wage expansion.

Has a decent track record so if they can fund him I suspect he will be better manager than most if not all they have had since birth.

It’s the second coming or the third or the forth all over again,the usual media garbage, don’t know much about him. To me he’s just another figurehead to calm the mugs between now and January but until then he has to win games with the biggest load of garbage put togeather by a first class idoit,then he has to sell them to get money to buy don’t know what they have told the guy about the state the club is in and if he beleaved it must be desperate for a job can’t see him staying very long

Clarke will 100% stay until after the Euros. He has already achieved lots of success as a coach, as a string of Chelsea managers all kept him on as their main assistant. If he was offered anything in the EPL then it would be a mid-table club at best with no chance of achieving anything and certain sack in a year.

Absolutely. Was hoping we’d clinch it ourselves midweek but 5 wins out of 6 and qualifying with 2 games to spare. I don’t think I can remember us ever doing that.m!
Great achievement, but according to the bigots he's a shit manager.True bigots who just can't see beyond someone's religion,that's why their poisonous club is detested by many throughout the world

Back