Huns v Aberdeen...Replay.

It would be great if the Sheep win but the Mibs will ensure that the 7 year olds win to stop any Tantrums. And when that happens we will be waiting to Skelp the hun fekers all over the Hampden pitch. So bring it on.

HH ☘️
Talkin bout the mibs it’s getting reported that referee Steven Maclean phoned slippy g to apologise for his mistake against hibs he done this apparently after getting a dressing down from referee chief John Fleming WTF

Aberdeen will quite simply not be allowed to win tonight. The men in black will be under strict instructions. But hell it doesn’t really matter to us anyway cause we will stuff them in the next round
HAIL HAIL ??

I agree with you, Mod. I don't think the sheep will be allowed to win and dash all hope of the huns winning something this season. Slippy needs silverware to prove to the klan that he's not a waste of space but I'm entirely confident that we'll put a fly in their ointment in the semi-final and let's face it, it's OUR cup.

Last edited:
I agree with you, Mod. I don't think the sheep will be allowed to win and dash all hope of the huns winning something this season. Slippy needs silverware to prove to the klan that he's not a waste of space but I'm entirely confident that we'll put a fly in their ointment in the final and let's face it, it's OUR cup.
Think positive they're gony win .

Aberdeen will quite simply not be allowed to win tonight. The men in black will be under strict instructions. But hell it doesn’t really matter to us anyway cause we will stuff them in the next round
HAIL HAIL ??
Totally agree Mod, be very surprised if Aberdeen get or are allowed to get anything from this game. Like the Killie game in the previous round the result has already been decided.
Rich Hail Hail

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back