Huns v Aberdeen...Replay.

James McFadden really needs to lay off the attivan. I'm sometimes not sure if he's actually alive. Every time I see him he looks like he's contemplating jumping in the Clyde , or hes just lost everything at Cheltenham. Cheer up ffs can you imagine him in the Scotland dressing room ? As If its not negative enough in there they put him in there, a real life jack dee

James McFadden really needs to lay off the attivan. I'm sometimes not sure if he's actually alive. Every time I see him he looks like he's contemplating jumping in the Clyde , or hes just lost everything at Cheltenham. Cheer up ffs can you imagine him in the Scotland dressing room ? As If its not negative enough in there they put him in there, a real life jack dee

James McFadden:
A good head, but foreskin for a neck

TAXI FOR DE FOE, He know-thinks they are going to win the league,is this man been fed Sheep Shit or what ,time for him to return to his retirement home in the south, if he beleave,s Sevco are going to win their all final games he needs help perhaps he can share. Taxi with Steve G

D
TAXI FOR DE FOE, He know-thinks they are going to win the league,is this man been fed Sheep Shit or what ,time for him to return to his retirement home in the south, if he beleave,s Sevco are going to win their all final games he needs help perhaps he can share. Taxi with Steve G
Don’t believe all you hear or read. This guy is no ones fool, he knows as does StevieG that any payday is a good day, & that’s their’s less of them as you get older. To pick up ? from delusional zombies is simpler than getting a gig on bein sports, that’s saying something about today’s market place. LMAO HH ???

D

Don’t believe all you hear or read. This guy is no ones fool, he knows as does StevieG that any payday is a good day, & that’s their’s less of them as you get older. To pick up ? from delusional zombies is simpler than getting a gig on bein sports, that’s saying something about today’s market place. LMAO HH ???
True he is no ones fool ,in as much as he is drawing a vast sum of cash as his retirement fund, the buckle draggers can’t or won’t want to accept this,long may it last,just a pity the others, Aberdeen and Killy in particular can’t string wins together to knock this shower of crap down the league ,to think they will / could finish second,not even worth that place ,hh

Members online

Back