Hurricane a comin'

There is a state sized storm barreling down with it's sights firmly set on me in the next few days. Nae bother to borrow a term. I feel buoyed by the Bhoys performance today. Thanks to the Hoops for the much needed mental pick me up.
I've been following it on the newsfeeds, BNAS. Looks like Puerto Rico is going to be devastated again too.

I wish you all the very best and hope you all stay safe. Property can always be replaced eventually, your safety is your first priority.

Good luck and best wishes.

I've been following it on the newsfeeds, BNAS. Looks like Puerto Rico is going to be devastated again too.

I wish you all the very best and hope you all stay safe. Property can always be replaced eventually, your safety is your first priority.

Good luck and best wishes.
Puerto Rico always gets the wrong end of the stick. My government likes to pretend they aren't part of the United States.

Puerto Rico always gets the wrong end of the stick. My government likes to pretend they aren't part of the United States.
HH BNAS keep you and yours safe. In our prayers and thoughts same to all hope Puerto Rico comes through it. Also hope The Commander in Hairdo has enough hair gel if that starts flapping heil take an eye ? oot.
Stay safe BNAS.

HH ?

Everything is fine now so I can laugh about it. My air conditioning unit caught on fire this morning. Luckily the rain being pushed in by the hurricane had so soaked the surrounding area that it contained the fire to the a/c unit. Always a silver lining. I feel like a lucky duck.
How to put out an ac fire - arrange a hurricane! ? Glad you're safe.

Members online

Latest posts

Back