Hurricane a comin'

We complain about our weather but I wouldn’t swap it. The frequency and growing strength of these weather systems is growing due to global warming, regardless of what that Fucking moron man child Trumpet days. I watched an interview with a poor guy on CNN who lost his wife who drowned inside their home. Heartbreaking. Look after yourselves people and mostly don’t take any risks. Move away if need be. If it’s as bad as the Bahamas you wouldn’t be able to do anything anyway.

Stay safe and good luck.

Everything is fine now so I can laugh about it. My air conditioning unit caught on fire this morning. Luckily the rain being pushed in by the hurricane had so soaked the surrounding area that it contained the fire to the a/c unit. Always a silver lining. I feel like a lucky duck.

I'm an AC engineer BNAS. If you want a new system installed I'll be happy to do it for free...all you have to do is cover the costs for the flights, hotel, food and drink and equipment ??
Hope you and yours are safe...that goes for your family to Larry ????

I'm an AC engineer BNAS. If you want a new system installed I'll be happy to do it for free...all you have to do is cover the costs for the flights, hotel, food and drink and equipment ??
Hope you and yours are safe...that goes for your family to Larry ????

I will come along with Lubo to make sure he gets on with it. Do you have a pool? Maybe a comfy chair and sunshade, with a table to take my ice cold beer, so I can keep an eye on the cunt?

I don’t work for free though. We can talk numbers later. Crass to on a public site.

BroonyNeedsAStatue said:
Everything is fine now so I can laugh about it. My air conditioning unit caught on fire this morning. Luckily the rain being pushed in by the hurricane had so soaked the surrounding area that it contained the fire to the a/c unit. Always a silver lining. I feel like a lucky duck.

Brilliant news, and yep if we stay strong everything will soon pass and set us free, just have to have trust and believe.

220px-Carterboxing1.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back