HYPOCRITES of the Media at it again

See Bolingoli again been the fall guy for the RC show celtic critics. If the guy is told to advance i believe then others would have been told to be vigilante when the guy is out of position, it's a team game, i am sure the Italians will not be disecting their players for Celtics goal, as good pros i believe they will look at incidents as been in the collective category.

Last edited:
5 pointed stars in flags usually comes under the occult bracket

the quintessence

the gnostic fire. wind, earth, water mysteries controlled by the will of the master at top

baphomet inversion is similar but with will directed to his lower will

the battle between gnostic reason and gnostic anarchy of the senses over will of reason.

the hidden in plain sight people

Most people just see the star with 5 points

1 way positive energy other way negative energy

but its all very cabalistic and domain of secret societies

Whether the green flame hierarchy just like a 5 pointed star is possible

But the quintessence is the 5 elements and its long associated with occult symbology just like the swatika is relatively innocuous in itself but the use of the banner by nazi means if you use a swastika you are kind of associating with the nazi even if your genuinely using it with occult reference.

Same with the five pointed star is associated with the quintessential enlightenment which is just reformed gnosticism from the mystery cults of ancient pagan world.

Now to most people that is just jobber jabber

But to the hierarchy who specifically select these symbols they usually agree with the philosophy associated with the symbol

Quintessential britishness appeared in history through the secret socities who claim to be enlightened by the hidden intellect and claim to have stoic control over their emotions

But to me the similarities between stoicism and acute psychopathy are most illuminating.

Enter the world of gnostic cabalism and you might as well play the Ouija board and tarot system of fortune tellers

Same spirit/will at play

the oracles of old

the medes from media

the media tells you what you need to hear and is quintessential in its propagating of the masters will
Soviet 5 pointed star
american pentagon
Masonic inversion of the holy f holies under their apron covering their will.

soviet internationale national anthem has jack to do with Russia

5 pointed stars have significant meaning both upwards or inverted

Today on the Celtic blog by JF ,a hack called Kathleen Oates ,Writing bullshit about certain banner displayed last night ,?feference to the Brigade Fiamme Verdi,the green flame brigade - who fought Mussolini fasciast scum during the Second World War ,and as stated at end of article ,she SHOULD educate herself before opening her mouth ! Read the article ,but this is no surprise is it ,in effect she and the rest are giving the ok for fascist scum to come here and spout their shit ,AND we are to say nothing ,what kind of fuckin country are we living in ?hh

Read the Sun attempting to drum up a story by associating the banner to the communist group, the first time i have heard Celtic fans been associated to communists or supporting and sympathising with communism.

5 pointed stars in flags usually comes under the occult bracket

the quintessence

the gnostic fire. wind, earth, water mysteries controlled by the will of the master at top

baphomet inversion is similar but with will directed to his lower will

the battle between gnostic reason and gnostic anarchy of the senses over will of reason.

the hidden in plain sight people

Most people just see the star with 5 points

1 way positive energy other way negative energy

but its all very cabalistic and domain of secret societies

Whether the green flame hierarchy just like a 5 pointed star is possible

But the quintessence is the 5 elements and its long associated with occult symbology just like the swatika is relatively innocuous in itself but the use of the banner by nazi means if you use a swastika you are kind of associating with the nazi even if your genuinely using it with occult reference.

Same with the five pointed star is associated with the quintessential enlightenment which is just reformed gnosticism from the mystery cults of ancient pagan world.

Now to most people that is just jobber jabber

But to the hierarchy who specifically select these symbols they usually agree with the philosophy associated with the symbol

Quintessential britishness appeared in history through the secret socities who claim to be enlightened by the hidden intellect and claim to have stoic control over their emotions

But to me the similarities between stoicism and acute psychopathy are most illuminating.

Enter the world of gnostic cabalism and you might as well play the Ouija board and tarot system of fortune tellers

Same spirit/will at play

the oracles of old

the medes from media

the media tells you what you need to hear and is quintessential in its propagating of the masters will

Excellent post Tet, Million% agree. 👍

See Bolingoli again been the fall guy for the RC show celtic critics. If the guy is told to advance i believe then others would have been told to be vigilante when the guy is out of position, it's a team game, i am sure the Italians will not be disecting their players for Celtics goal, as good pros i believe they will look at incidents as been in the collective category.
I think Boli did get cought out of position a few times Boab, I don't have an agenda against the guy, I'd be delighted if he played a blinder every game! One occasion in the second half when Nazio broke he had the chance to try and get back but didn't even try, that worries me. KT was a great attacking threat but he never abandoned his defensive duties as a LB and he'd run more yards than anyone on the pitch to do it. I hope Boli can develop that part of his game because he's certainly a talented player.

I think Boli did get cought out of position a few times Boab, I don't have an agenda against the guy, I'd be delighted if he played a blinder every game! One occasion in the second half when Nazio broke he had the chance to try and get back but didn't even try, that worries me. KT was a great attacking threat but he never abandoned his defensive duties as a LB and he'd run more yards than anyone on the pitch to do it. I hope Boli can develop that part of his game because he's certainly a talented player.
Thats why it has to be drummed in to players we play to strenghts, if the big guy has frailties that need worked on then his team mates have to help him whilst he hones these frailties. We play and compete as a team and shirik only if players hide from their roles and do not try a leg for the cause.

His first game he was off as quick as he came on, the next 2 or 3 he was a nightmare.

in stark contrast after that he was tremendous.

however his own weakness is by his own admission he prefers to get forward and score goals rather than defend 🤣🤣🤣. He is a defender lol.

suppose they all can have a mare at times.

OK bhoys and Ghirls. I get our heritage and I get where we have come from. And I know how difficult it has become with orange marches etc etc. Let's not get to paranoid or let the conspiracy theories multiply. Celtic were founded for charitable purposes maybe in the media that is forgotten. But at the end of day we are Celtic always will be. In essence we are who we are we cannot change it nor would we want to. Its up to others to embrace our challenges on all fronts. Celtic is out life and I for one embrace it. 8 believe strongly in our Celtic family God bless us each and every one. HH ☘️☘️

Bang on mate👍

I thought about blocking you till the last sentance😂😂😂

And our GB who raise thousands for charity every day. God Bless them and us for our charitable contributions.

HH pal 👍✊💚

OK bhoys and Ghirls. I get our heritage and I get where we have come from. And I know how difficult it has become with orange marches etc etc. Let's not get to paranoid or let the conspiracy theories multiply. Celtic were founded for charitable purposes maybe in the media that is forgotten. But at the end of day we are Celtic always will be. In essence we are who we are we cannot change it nor would we want to. Its up to others to embrace our challenges on all fronts. Celtic is out life and I for one embrace it. 8 believe strongly in our Celtic family God bless us each and every one. HH ☘☘

Back