I Am Being Negative Again!

J

JFanCelt

Assuming that everyone knows, we are still in need of a CB and a RB. Another CB injury and yet Celtic FC just don’t seem to be bothered.
The names that have been mentioned on media fronts just don’t bare thinking about.
Another Loan player being touted about. I wish that UEFA would scrap this loan system altogether, it’s is not helping Clubs develop their own players nor their teams.
Have we got a stable back four? No we don’t! Can we play with a team of front players? No we can’t!
Unfortunately we will lose Brendan at the end of the season there is nothing more certain. The Celtic transfer policy requires a review and amendment.
Yes I am so negative but it’s time to face the true facts.
I await in eager anticipation those who wish to slaughter me for my positive and true outlook.

Assuming that everyone knows, we are still in need of a CB and a RB. Another CB injury and yet Celtic FC just don’t seem to be bothered.
The names that have been mentioned on media fronts just don’t bare thinking about.
Another Loan player being touted about. I wish that UEFA would scrap this loan system altogether, it’s is not helping Clubs develop their own players nor their teams.
Have we got a stable back four? No we don’t! Can we play with a team of front players? No we can’t!
Unfortunately we will lose Brendan at the end of the season there is nothing more certain. The Celtic transfer policy requires a review and amendment.
I await in eager anticipation those who wish to slaughter me for my positive and true outlook.

Good come back ??

The reason a lot of clubs have to take loan players is because a lot of the young decent players are sucked into the big clubs who are afraid to let a talent slip, they then have excess talent that would otherwise have been distributed evenly in an ideal world, but instead lured by big bucks. Result teams can only obtain these players on loan and for some they need to take them to ensure their own survival. Young Weah PSG but surplus to requirements at present, needs to go out on loan, teams like Celtic know in Europe this is the type of players the top teams have, so they take them on as it allows them a shot at the riches in Europe.
Celtic cannot in this environment cannot compete transfer wise, however we do produce but enough to have a conveyor belt and if we did most would be lured away, we don't have enough McGregors, Tierneys, Forrests, Johnsons etc.

positive and true outlook?

If you regularly read the horde propaganda then maybe just maybe I could understand the ending to your opinion.

I personally think there are a few false assumptions implicit in your Positive and true Outlook.

But rather than me try and convince you.

You tell me which players in Scotland are better than our worst first team defenders?
Tell me why you think Rodgers is certain to be offski?

I havent been overly happy with the defense and I would like to see the club strengthen there.

But is there stronger players available for less wages than our current internationals?

If there are not better defenders than our worst first team defenders in Scotland, why are you doom and gloom?

If you believe there is better options in scotland then lets hear some names?

I think Lustig has been exposed far too many times in last few seasons. But is ther actually any better right backs in Scotland?

First choice Swedish international with 7 in a row titles under his belt, and a massive personality in the dressing room.

Is it the system we play that exposes our very highly rated defenders? Is there other players better suited to our system?

If there is can we afford them? Would they actually be better than Lustig?

Now personally i think Celtic have the best team in Scotland by far.
I would like a better RB and CB.
But they ought to actually be better than the list of options we currently have available.
And since I think Rodgers rates these players and knows its his system that exposes them I would imagine he rates these players much higher than you apparently.

Players in Scotland worth a punt O’Donnell at Killie seems good enough. Porteous At Hibs McKenna at Aberdeen are three I’d take a chance on but surely the money we’re paying for scouts and backroom staff do they really need to be from Scotland not being a pessimist it’s called being a realist lustig great servant but is finished Jozo always injured boyata bombscare when he’s good doing simple things ok when not terrible I can give u at least 6 games he’s been woeful for us and he should never have been allowed near the hoops after summer debacle ralston still not proven tierney shining light benkovic bullied against Huns not ours Ajer if fit should play always as he’s one of ours if that’s being negative then so be it I call it being truthful

Punt is correct. But Punt is not strengthening.

We need better players. And punts are only worth taking if they are going to get played often enough to be cost effective.

Boyata should not have been held in summer if 10 million was offered. Thats down to Brendan.

The young guy Hendry looked nice peice of business along with Compper this time last year.

Hindsight says they have not been worthwhile additions. While Hendry was a punt I suspect he was less of a punt than Porteous or O donnell, whom i have never seen playing with very little support against counter attacking teams.

Compper looked like a player who should have been first team player with his CV. So even solid acquisitions come with risks that they cant actually get into our first team.

Gamboa an international who played at world cup and in my opinion looked very good cant geta game. Ralston highly rated potentail cant geta game hardly which adds to the likliehood that Rodgers rates rotten Lustig. His team mates seem to rate him whenever they talk about him. He holds a lot of respect in the squad and he is very very experienced and he has Celtic in his heart.

Now his performances have been suspect for long time. But I dont think O donnell would be better option. The MSM love child Tavernier isnt half the player that Lustig is in my opinion. Lustig distribution has not been great for while but i think that down to the pressure of playing ouir system.

There arent many team in europe who play as attacking as Celtic. SO its hard to judge whether the right backs at other clubs are likely better option than Lustig. I would hope there are players out there better than lustig and affordable. There is the stumbling block. Wages.

Also Lustig isnt liekly to want to leave unless he going to get better wages elsewhere or at least feel that he is making a neutral/positive career move. So even if other teams wanted him he has a contract here and maybe he wants to prove his poor form is behind him. Last few games i thought he looked pretty decent. And for the flak he takes he never shirks the chance to play.

Lustig has lots of qualities that make him valuable player in run in for title.

And even if we signed a new RB i doubt he will oust Lustig from number 1 berth for long.

I seriously doubt any defenders in the world would be cost effectively much better in our system.

Its high risk defensive system that relies on the midfield not exposing them too often by giving away ball in compromised situations.

Doing good. How's your Mum? I trust she's on the mend.

Tell her all in Celtic land are asking for her and she's in our prayers ?

Goin up at 2 pal.

Tbh a think she’s better than the tests are indicating. The fly fkr said hows yiu. Thats code for fags n a chippie.

She cracks me up. Shes strong very strong woman. I love the bones if her .... after fightin with her. And ma da to be fair for years.

Still even a stubborn witch like me can learn

Not a day. Not a fkn day gors by where i don’t miss my dad.

Why do you bhoys make is daughters love you so freakin much it kills us?

Anyway talkin shite ?

Punt is correct. But Punt is not strengthening.

We need better players. And punts are only worth taking if they are going to get played often enough to be cost effective.

Boyata should not have been held in summer if 10 million was offered. Thats down to Brendan.

The young guy Hendry looked nice peice of business along with Compper this time last year.

Hindsight says they have not been worthwhile additions. While Hendry was a punt I suspect he was less of a punt than Porteous or O donnell, whom i have never seen playing with very little support against counter attacking teams.

Compper looked like a player who should have been first team player with his CV. So even solid acquisitions come with risks that they cant actually get into our first team.

Gamboa an international who played at world cup and in my opinion looked very good cant geta game. Ralston highly rated potentail cant geta game hardly which adds to the likliehood that Rodgers rates rotten Lustig. His team mates seem to rate him whenever they talk about him. He holds a lot of respect in the squad and he is very very experienced and he has Celtic in his heart.

Now his performances have been suspect for long time. But I dont think O donnell would be better option. The MSM love child Tavernier isnt half the player that Lustig is in my opinion. Lustig distribution has not been great for while but i think that down to the pressure of playing ouir system.

There arent many team in europe who play as attacking as Celtic. SO its hard to judge whether the right backs at other clubs are likely better option than Lustig. I would hope there are players out there better than lustig and affordable. There is the stumbling block. Wages.

Also Lustig isnt liekly to want to leave unless he going to get better wages elsewhere or at least feel that he is making a neutral/positive career move. So even if other teams wanted him he has a contract here and maybe he wants to prove his poor form is behind him. Last few games i thought he looked pretty decent. And for the flak he takes he never shirks the chance to play.

Lustig has lots of qualities that make him valuable player in run in for title.

And even if we signed a new RB i doubt he will oust Lustig from number 1 berth for long.

I seriously doubt any defenders in the world would be cost effectively much better in our system.

Its high risk defensive system that relies on the midfield not exposing them too often by giving away ball in compromised situations.

Logic and common sense. Chapeau!

Goin up at 2 pal.

Tbh a think she’s better than the tests are indicating. The fly fkr said hows yiu. Thats code for fags n a chippie.

She cracks me up. Shes strong very strong woman. I love the bones if her .... after fightin with her. And ma da to be fair for years.

Still even a stubborn witch like me can learn

Not a day. Not a fkn day gors by where i don’t miss my dad.

Why do you bhoys make is daughters love you so freakin much it kills us?

Anyway talkin shite ?

You're good pal. I got it ?

Members online

Latest posts

Back