I Am Being Negative Again!

Assuming that everyone knows, we are still in need of a CB and a RB. Another CB injury and yet Celtic FC just don’t seem to be bothered.
The names that have been mentioned on media fronts just don’t bare thinking about.
Another Loan player being touted about. I wish that UEFA would scrap this loan system altogether, it’s is not helping Clubs develop their own players nor their teams.
Have we got a stable back four? No we don’t! Can we play with a team of front players? No we can’t!
Unfortunately we will lose Brendan at the end of the season there is nothing more certain. The Celtic transfer policy requires a review and amendment.
Yes I am so negative but it’s time to face the true facts.
I await in eager anticipation those who wish to slaughter me for my positive and true outlook.

Nothing wrong at all if your point of view is negative, no rules that I know of saying you have to be in a certain mood to contribute, what I find really strange is after pulling the pin and launching your point, nearly 36 hours later nothing, don't be shy JfanCelt, join in the conversation mate.

Nothing wrong at all if your point of view is negative, no rules that I know of saying you have to be in a certain mood to contribute, what I find really strange is after pulling the pin and launching your point, nearly 36 hours later nothing, don't be shy JfanCelt, join in the conversation mate.

He's always the same, B. Starts a thread then buggers off......what's that all about????

JFan barely chats with anyone. He's not interested in debate or discussing his views...he pops in. Drops a shitty messege then fucks off again till the next one..
Not true Lubo. I work for Emergency Services and just don’t have time to reply to some of the decrying replies sent by the few...... of which you are one.... I feel honesty is the best policy and in your case it seems somewhat lacking......

Not true Lubo. I work for Emergency Services and just don’t have time to reply to some of the decrying replies sent by the few...... of which you are one.... I feel honesty is the best policy and in your case it seems somewhat lacking......

I'm not honest?? You don't speak to me. You know nothing about me. You can't make a judgement about me at all. I have wrote loads of negative stuff on here about the Celtic Board. The difference is I am willing to argue my point and I'm always eager to debate my views. Not that I actually give a fuck but what part of me do you find dishonest....you do come on and drop shit messeges and then fuck off, am I wrong??? Don't think I am. If you want to call me names, like dishonest, then show me the evidence to back up that claim. I believe you come on to stir shite...my evidence is the fact you only ever come on with negative posts and aren't interested in discussing your views...that's there for everyone to see

I'm not honest?? You don't speak to me. You know nothing about me. You can't make a judgement about me at all. I have wrote loads of negative stuff on here about the Celtic Board. The difference is I am willing to argue my point and I'm always eager to debate my views. Not that I actually give a fuck but what part of me do you find dishonest....you do come on and drop shit messeges and then fuck off, am I wrong??? Don't think I am. If you want to call me names, like dishonest, then show me the evidence to back up that claim. I believe you come on to stir shite...my evidence is the fact you only ever come on with negative posts and aren't interested in discussing your views...that's there for everyone to see

You don't need to defend yourself Lubo. We can all see what's going down.

Just like Richard Gough....eh Jfan!

Calm doon Lubes!! we are supposed to be on the same side here,JF was wrong in doubting your honesty imo

Back