I fought the law and the law won...

Could this be the beginning of major change for the UK?

When the Establishment (Supreme Court) realises what half the country already knows i.e. that Boris Johnson is a lying bastart and doesn't care about our country

Just watched Jeremy Corbyn's speech to the Labour Conference and although I haven't voted Labour in the last few elections I was very impressed by the content and delivery of such

Watching reaction to all of today's events I feel much better about our country than any time during the past 3 years

Also just watched Johnson being asked by an American reporter if he's going to resign and Trump basically backing up Johnson

Get Johnson and his lying Tory Ultra Right Wing privileged pals tae fuck once and for all and let's get our country back on track letting everyone share in the UKs wealth

HH🍀

Could this be the beginning of major change for the UK?

When the Establishment (Supreme Court) realises what half the country already knows i.e. that Boris Johnson is a lying bastart and doesn't care about our country

Just watched Jeremy Corbyn's speech to the Labour Conference and although I haven't voted Labour in the last few elections I was very impressed by the content and delivery of such

Watching reaction to all of today's events I feel much better about our country than any time during the past 3 years

Also just watched Johnson being asked by an American reporter if he's going to resign and Trump basically backing up Johnson

Get Johnson and his lying Tory Ultra Right Wing privileged pals tae fuck once and for all and let's get our country back on track letting everyone share in the UKs wealth

HH🍀

In a word......nope!

Sorry to piss on your chips here Bill but unfortunately today's court ruling changes nothing. Aye it's humiliating for Johnson and in normal circumstances a PM would resign after something like this but we're not in normal circumstances we're in a constitutional crisis and Johnson does not act like any normal (I know the word normal is doing some heavy lifting here :D) PM.

Truth is Johnson won't resign and he can't be forced to resign as that would require him to have morals and a sense of shame and he has neither, while Labour still refuse to call a No Confidence vote to bring down his government, so what we have is a government who can't govern and an opposition who won't oppose.

Again I hate to ruin your upbeat mood mate but there is NO reason to be feeling better about things because while Johnson and his band of right wing extremists are trying to subvert democracy Labour continue to stagger around like a mumbling incoherent drunk talking utter nonsense with no clue of where the fuck it's going which was summed up by the shambolic scenes at the Labour conference yesterday where they and I shit you not......had a vote to decide that they would not decide on their Brexit position with little over a month from a No Deal Brexit 😵 and true to form they managed to balls that up too......

The reality is that both government and opposition are a catastrofuck of epic proportions and all today's ruling means is that Westminster can resume sitting and get back to having the same arguments, the same divisions, being at the same impasse and solving the square root of fuck all like they've been doing for the last 3 years!

Hope this hasn't completely crushed your soul Bill 🙂(y)

PS......pedantic I know but the UK isn't a country it's a union and the only people who will be enjoying it's wealth will be the same people who've been enjoying it since it's inception......the same people who gave us the likes of Johnson and Cameron in the first place!

HH mate (y)

Labour are unelectable they are a bunch of self serving abstaining clusterfks

At a time when the country is calling for a party to go for the throats of the torys the opposition turns out to be a party of clownshoes

In a word......nope!

Sorry to piss on your chips here Bill but unfortunately today's court ruling changes nothing. Aye it's humiliating for Johnson and in normal circumstances a PM would resign after something like this but we're not in normal circumstances we're in a constitutional crisis and Johnson does not act like any normal (I know the word normal is doing some heavy lifting he8re :D) PM.

Truth is Johnson won't resign and he can't be forced to resign as that would require him to have morals and a sense of shame and he has neither, while Labour still refuse to call a No Confidence vote to bring down his government, so what we have is a government who can't govern and an opposition who won't oppose.

Again I hate to ruin your upbeat mood mate but there is NO reason to be feeling better about things because while Johnson and his band of right wing extremists are trying to subvert democracy Labour continue to stagger around like a mumbling incoherent drunk talking utter nonsense with no clue of where the fuck it's going which was summed up by the shambolic scenes at the Labour conference yesterday where they and I shit you not......had a vote to decide that they would not decide on their Brexit position with little over a month from a No Deal Brexit 😵 and true to form they managed to balls that up too......

The reality is that both government and opposition are a catastrofuck of epic proportions and all today's ruling means is that Westminster can resume sitting and get back to having the same arguments, the same divisions, being at the same impasse and solving the square root of fuck all like they've been doing for the last 3 years!

Hope this hasn't completely crushed your soul Bill 🙂(y)

PS......pedantic I know but the UK isn't a country it's a union and the only people who will be enjoying it's wealth will be the same people who've been enjoying it since it's inception......the same people who gave us the likes of Johnson and Cameron in the first place!

HH mate (y)

Don't eat chips so piss away to your heart's content

Pedantic? I won't argue with that but then again you've had your wee moment

HH🍀

Dr. David Starkey (right wing fascist bastaart!) on LBC, said "this decision by the supreme court has worsened the current constitutional crisis,the last time we had a crisis of this magnitude, we had the english civil war"!

Members online

Back