I fought the law and the law won...

Could this be the beginning of major change for the UK?

When the Establishment (Supreme Court) realises what half the country already knows i.e. that Boris Johnson is a lying bastart and doesn't care about our country

Just watched Jeremy Corbyn's speech to the Labour Conference and although I haven't voted Labour in the last few elections I was very impressed by the content and delivery of such

Watching reaction to all of today's events I feel much better about our country than any time during the past 3 years

Also just watched Johnson being asked by an American reporter if he's going to resign and Trump basically backing up Johnson

Get Johnson and his lying Tory Ultra Right Wing privileged pals tae fuck once and for all and let's get our country back on track letting everyone share in the UKs wealth

HHšŸ€
I've voted Labour all my life even the leaders I didn't like. I don't much like Corbyn, but I thought his speech yesterday was excellent, so I don't think my vote will be wasted in a couple of weeks.

Labour are unelectable they are a bunch of self serving abstaining clusterfks

At a time when the country is calling for a party to go for the throats of the torys the opposition turns out to be a party of clownshoes
If there's an election called in the next 2 weeks then there's a NO DEAL brexit because there's no body there to stop it, that's why Labour will not call a no confidence vote in Parliament

If there's an election called in the next 2 weeks then there's a NO DEAL brexit because there's no body there to stop it, that's why Labour will not call a no confidence vote in Parliament

Sorry but that's just not the case Jinxy. If Labour and the other opposition parties called for a vote of no confidence in Johnson's government THEY (the opposition) have 14 days to form a government/coalition and enact the Hilary Benn Legislation which prevents a No Deal Brexit by law.

If they cannot form a government in those 14 days then a GE would have to take place during which time the Benn Legislation would automatically be triggered by the Civil Service. The only way a No Deal Brexit can happen on the 31st Oct (short of Johnson breaking the law) is if the EU refuse a further extension to Article 50 which is not impossible but it's highly unlikely.

HH Jinxy (y)

Sorry but that's just not the case Jinxy. If Labour and the other opposition parties called for a vote of no confidence in Johnson's government THEY (the opposition) have 14 days to form a government/coalition and enact the Hilary Benn Legislation which prevents a No Deal Brexit by law.

If they cannot form a government in those 14 days then a GE would have to take place during which time the Benn Legislation would automatically be triggered by the Civil Service. The only way a No Deal Brexit can happen on the 31st Oct (short of Johnson breaking the law) is if the EU refuse a further extension to Article 50 which is not impossible but it's highly unlikely.

HH Jinxy (y)
I thought the Benn law was that the PM couldn't agree a no deal Brexit deal, but if there was an election then it would have just past through by parliamentary law. Must have read it wrong or i just put my own interpretation on it.
Oops my bad. Hail! Hail!

Wonder whit would happen if the green brigade unfurled a banner,wi' a perpetrator holding a bloody sword, held the tricolour whilst standing over a body wearin a hun top! strange eh!

could'nt upload image,file too large apparently!
How dare you even think of that! Timmy getting above his station...what next give them the vote!! Or a team that beats the 'Famous ' stoppit now.šŸ¤”šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Back