I hate all religion but for those who think I focus only on Catholicism

This is not a site for this sort of discussion,to me a persons politics and religion are his own do you think our founder asked before he helped,please take this elsewhere
If you don't want to discuss religion don't but I don't thing you should be telling other people what to discuss & think, that has been the way of religions to stop people searching for their own truth, whatever that may be.
Their is a old priest from Glasgow who is every popular on the news channels in Sydney. His Easter message was " if you don't believe in God believe in Good.
I thot to myself that will do for me.

If you don't want to discuss religion don't but I don't thing you should be telling other people what to discuss & think, that has been the way of religions to stop people searching for their own truth, whatever that may be.
Their is a old priest from Glasgow who is every popular on the news channels in Sydney. His Easter message was " if you don't believe in God believe in Good.
I thot to myself that will do for me.
Ok fine I will leave to discuss whatever bye all

Ok fine I will leave to discuss whatever bye all
You're entitled to your opinion as much as anyone Digger.The thing that gets me is the hypocrites on here that talk about Celtic being a club for all yet the attack different religions or the political beliefs of others.Some even cry and disappear off the forum when theyre attacked for their political beliefs but think its ok to slaughter someone about their opinion on Ukraine 😂These numpties are best ignored.Small minded arseholes imo.

I'm not religious but I fully support everyone's right to follow their beliefs. If it gives them comfort and they respect others who follow a different set of beliefs then I'm happy with that. As long as people don't force their religion on others then that is fine.

I have learnt to stay away from politics and religion on here so if this topic may upset you then stay away from this thread and enjoy the rest of the Noise.

Peace and play nice! 💚

God is a concept,
By which we measure
Our pain.
I'll say it again.
God is a concept,
By which we measure
Our pain.
I don't believe in magic
I don't believe in I-Ching
I don't believe in Bible
I don't believe in Tarot
I don't believe in Hitler
I don't believe in Jesus
I don't believe in Kennedy
I don't believe in Buddha
I don't believe in Mantra
I don't believe in Gita
I don't believe in Yoga
I don't believe in Kings
I don't believe in Elvis
I don't believe in Zimmerman
I don't believe in Beatles
I just believe in me
Yoko and me
And that's reality.
The dream is over,
What can I say?
The dream is over
Yesterday
I was the dreamweaver,
But now I'm reborn.
I was the walrus,
But now I'm John.
And so dear friends,
You just have to carry on
The dream is over.

Not sure why people have such a problem with this thread. I think it's sad that certain threads seem to bring up so much shit on this forum.
We can have debates about politics and religion without it turning into a fight you know.
And usually the ones that start the fights are the ones who aren't willing to listen to anyone else's views

Not sure why people have such a problem with this thread. I think it's sad that certain threads seem to bring up so much shit on this forum.
We can have debates about politics and religion without it turning into a fight you know.
And usually the ones that start the fights are the ones who aren't willing to listen to anyone else's views
Good point lubos and again down to personal choices.
I have my own beliefs, but also realise that doesn't make me any better person in this world than someone without any beliefs whatsoever.
Won't preach, won't mock and nor be influenced by anyone else's views upon such a subject either.
To give an example, I currently wouldn't attend church as such at present.
However when my wife finally comes to Ireland and would like to attend church, I wouldn't have any issues in bringing her to the church on a Sunday.
Why?
Simple, out of respect for herself and her own beliefs, and think if I couldn't show that amount of respect towards her for 1 hour then that is a pretty poor show on my behalf and especially as it can't hurt me unless I'm prepared to let it, which I've no intention of doing so either.

I never even met he never mind exchanged bodily fluids with her, P.Anthony. How many accounts have you had on here now?
A sock puppet 😂you come away with some pish .I add nothing to the forum you said..what do you add?

A sock puppet 😂you come away with some pish .I add nothing to the forum you said..what do you add?
Deflection there gimp. I've better things to be doing than wasting mental energy on a pathetic waste of wank.

Have-a-nice-day_24beade0-f779-4f3a-92db-a140cfe2f281_720x.jpg

Deflection there gimp. I've better things to be doing than wasting mental energy on a pathetic waste of wank.

Have-a-nice-day_24beade0-f779-4f3a-92db-a140cfe2f281_720x.jpg
You got papped off your seat at Celtic Park...only a gimp would let that happen.Big hard IRA man my arse ,you hid in the house when the Ra were shootin Brits ya gobshite.You and your mate Deadner.Two gobshites.

Members online

Latest posts

Back